Jealous

Today was going to be a bad day.A feeling in my gut insisted that I should stay home but I didn't want to be all alone in a house all day. Jay was recording a new song with Bey.Last thing I want is to be a bother.Stuck with twins huh.They have a busy schedule today.4 interviews and 2 videos that had to be shoot today.Reading over the schedule only made me wish I had stayed home.Lightly nudging Larry to see if he wake or just faking.He better not be.My eye brows furrowed thinking about whether or not to pinch him or tickle him.Laurent took out his ear buds and looked at me.he patted the seat beside him.

"Larry tired let him be"lau whispered in my ear

"why r yall so busy"

"we just busy people"

I frowned not sasifised with his anwer.But I understand.

"something wrong"lau rubbed my back

"a little bored"I replied laying my head on his chest.

Thank god we have poeple like Laurent. He is the sweetest thing.He stuck one of his buds in my ear.I kissed his cheeck.Then slowly fell asleep as Laurent stroked my hair.

~

"ne.Ne.NE!NEOMI! "larry yelled

I jumped blinking having a mini panic attack"what happened! who deid! Help!"I shouted looking for bodies

Larry burst out laughing holding on to his stomach.

"we here"Lau said not amused as he stepped out the van.

Ugh! Larry is lucky that I like him or we would have been fighting*mumble*I would've won *

"I sorry"he said still laughing

"watever I got you wait till later"I said stepping out dusting off my shorts.Looking for lau.He was flirlting? I swear yep.He was whispering something in her ear.She had a snorty laugh, long jet black hair about my hair height. a huge butt and breast.She looks like a hoe but was  nicely  dresses.

walking over I introduced myself.

"Hello im N (gco)"

"Neomi I know. Im Destiny"

"nice to meet you"I politely said giving her my one and a million smile.

"I bet it is"she laughed

"wat"I say giving her the TF face

"nothing slut*mumbles*Lets Go The Studio is right this way.

she turned on her heel walking mightly clise to lau.The thought of them to made my blood boil.As she explained what they were supposed to be doing she rubs their backs.Larry flinched.Lau just bit his lip staring at her.

im not about to get all worked up.I never play the little miss jeaslous role forget this.I rather look outside and watch cars go by than watch his bull.

After 20 mins of explanation. they finally started to dance.My mouth dropped the way there body move in sync, watching them hit every beat.Laurent's deathdrop was astounding breathtaking.Larry's footwork lord.never have I been so entertained.

"Look at my man worked"destiny laughed

I rolled my eyes continuing to watch them work.

"Pst pst hey you"a male voice called to me.

turning around slightly looking from the corner of my eye.There was a man about 6'1.Light skin .Very attractive. He winked and motioned me over.I know I should stay.Something about him seems mysterious.

looking over at the twins lau was killing his solo.you could tell he was feeling it.Looking over at Larry surprisingly he was staring at the guy I was looking at. quickly I walked over to him before destiny could ask me where I was going.

"hello "I say politely

"hello beutiful. *kisses my hand*im a little bored and wondered if you wanted to have some fun.

"what kind of fun"I asked crossing my arms

" arcade games dancing you  know fun thing things"

"hmmm...(looks at destiny who is being nosey)..sure"

He grabbed onto my hand. My stomach filled with butterflies. we walked down the hallway to a room which read Ty in Red Bold letters.

wow I thought as I walked into the room. looking around, and smiled.Everything was perfect so to speak.

Chocolate covered strawberries were on a plate next to the couch which was dead center in the room.The vanilla scented candles were placed in heart shapes around the room There was a silver bucket with one bottle of moët in it.Slow music played on a the stereo. Lastly the weirdest thing was a small bottle of baby oil on the table infront of the coach.

He approached the table to receive the remote.He adjusted the sound.I sat on the couch wondering where were the games and fun.He lit each of the candles, then pulled the thick drapes close darkening the room even more. He poured two glass of moët handing me one.

"soooo...beautiful "he laid getting comfortable on the couch

"soo?"I say sipping my drink

"how r you"

"how am I ..haha"I laughed quietly

"wats so funny"

"you.I mean you did all this talking about how are you its just funny"

"wont be funny when I tie you to that bed"he sipped his drink

"huh!? excuse me what did say"

he leaned in with a mischievous grin.My heart was beating fast as he got closer only 10inches apart and closing in

"well sweetie I said i (gcf)"

Boom.Laurent and Larry brust threw the door. "The FUCK GOING ON!"Lau yelled.I gave him the are you crazy face.

"first off dont brust threw doors.Second nothing we are just talking"I explained

"WE LEAVE.NOW!"lau grabbed my hand yanking it.

"Dont you rise your voice at me I can get LOUD TO!"I said snatching my hand away getting Lau face.

He was breathing heavy threw his nose.gritting his teeth.Larry ran to me covering me.

"move larry"he said sounding angry

"Lau leave just leave"larry begged.Was lau going to hit me?

"move"Laurent pushed larry.

staring down on me.Anger filled up inside of me.Larry yelled something french to lau.He stormed out.I opened my mouth to say something but larry covered it with his palm."shh belle.No speak now"

Hush mode really?!?!?!?