Ty?

I moved threw the crowd looking for Lau.He was talking to Destiny. I grabbed a drink off the waiters tray and walked over to them.

"Hey Lau"I smiled

"Hi"he didn't look at me

"we're busy"Destiny said rudely

"I just wanted to share a drink!come on cheers"

I took a big gulp of the beverage. Oh my goodness my throat is burning"I dropped the beverage and started to cough.

"what cant handle alittle alcohol"destiny laugh.

"im not used to drinking.sorry"

I bent over to grab the glass which shattered on the floor.stupidity I cut my finger"ow"I whined looking at my bleeding finger

"Ne-o you okay"lau asked

"yea. You to continue talking.imma go get a mop and something to get this glass.bye"I waved my injured hand once realising it I put it behind my back.

Lau looked at me "you're bleeding"he examined my finger

"its okay I'll life just get ready for our battle okay"

"okay"he said uneasy

"really dont worry plz"I said walking into the crowd of people.I walked outside it was becoming hard to breathe in there. I stood against the wall staring up at the stars.

"Hello beutiful"a familiar says

"huh?"my eyes shifted to the man who made lau go ballistic.

"I said hello"

"oh hi"I wasnt in the mode to be bother at the moment.

"how have y (gco)"

"not trying to be rude but I don't think we should talk or be near one another. "

"why?"

"because its just better I dont like drama"I said moving loose hairs out of my face.

"but I really like you"

"even if you did why would I care"I didnt want to be mean but I dont like Laurent mad sad or jealous. plus I dont like being mad at him.

I walked the entrance

"Hey im not done talking to you"he grabbed my shoulder and spinned me around so that I was facing him.He was close to close for my liking. He towered over me looking down apon me his eyes icy cold.it sent chills down my spine. Tension was scary.

"please lets just forget about this.I have somewhere to be soo."

"not anymore "he smirked

I could tell his intentions weren't good.I have to get away."help!"cried out getting people's attention"Help Help!"  "shhhh"he threaten

"Help he's hurting me"I whined

quickly the security guard left his spot and ran over.

"is there a problem"

"no no no man she lieing"

"why would I lie see this handprints*thx god im light skinn*

"hmm"the security guard examined my arm.

I flashed my puppy eyes and stuck out my bottom lip.He looked at Ty who seemed pissed.but I could care less.

" sir Im going to have ask  you to leave the premises"

Ty was shocked.I slowly snook past the security guard and went back inside.