WTF LARRY! ! (nemo & Larry)

Its 10:02

We are  watching some random movie Nemo choose.Lau and I are watching it confused not really understanding anything thats happening .Nemo fell asleep about 20 minutes ago.Her head buried deep into one of the couch pillows.Her long curly hair scattered everywhere on the pillow.One hand in the popcorn bowl and the other by her side (oh she is laying on the floor by the way) cute.''Larry"lau says  in a sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.for a second I glanced at him from the corner of my eye."yeah"I tilting my head showing him I heard.He stood up yawning loudly  stretching. "we are going to bed you can stay if you want"he says walking over to nemo.She groaned swatting his hand after at first then surrendered letting him pick her up.He threw her on his shoulder and left going up stairs.

Now im all alone on the couch longing for something to hold.I think I miss the attention of my brother maybe a little jeasous.I feel alittle neglected.Ever since Nemo came into the picture his focus has been on her 24/7.I barely have time with him.Usually we would be at the club defeating anyone who looked or walked our way but now its changed.If we go how tough would we look with neomi wrapped around our waist.Thats like a thug with  a chihuahua in his hand while he rapping about how hard and cold blooded he is.It just aint happening.I lean over lying on my side trying to sleep but couldn'tjust couldn't get comfortable.

35 minutes later

The clock on the wall constanly ticking began to annoy me.Im not normally irritated so easily .I need to go home.I rolled over on my side.I tried to get up but my body felt like a ton of bricks.

Neomi pov

I open my eyes yawning silently. I see Laurent's peaceful beautiful face.I smile knowing it all mine.I roll off the bed and grabbed some sock .slowly I crept downstairs. Larry is possibly still here dont wake him.Wonder if he needs a blanket.I quickly ran to the hallway closet pulling out a heavy blanket.I then covered him lighty kissing his forehead like when I was little when Naomi fell asleep "studying" in other words watching me work out the problems as she pretends to be listening.Oh I miss those days.Walking over to the fridge grabbing a glass filling it with Apple juice normally I would get milk but I feel like drinking something sweet.After putting the juice up I turned to see larry standing there behind me. I jumped and held my heart."larry you scared me dont do that"I laughed.He just stood there unresponsive just looking at me."um are you okay"I asked concerned. He was just standing there like a lifeless zombie. without saying a word he stepped closer "um "I backed away till my back hit the counter.He kept coming closer till he was towering over me.I didnt like this something bad was going to happen I csn feel it.I sat the apple juice down behind me and raised my hands in surrender"look larry I dont know whats goin on but-"

Studdenly I felt his lips on mine .Slowly moving.What The Fuck Is He Doing! my head shout and my hand reacted.

I slapped him not too hard but enough to get my point across.He took a step back looking shocked .His wide eyes .His hand traveled to his cheeck.He looked at me with sad eyes.Right then I wanted to cut off my hand for hurting this poor angel who stood infront of me"you hurt me"he says. My heart scattered. maybe he thought I was naomi a million excuses formed in my head making me feel so guilty it hurt.I touched his cheeck "im so-"

Larry pov

as she touched my cheeck I grabbed her wrists.No need for slapping.I pushed her back agaist the counter and kissed her again.Using my best skills to make her slowly submit.She was amgry I can tell as she fought back but she fell vitiam.After a while I let her go.Again she raised her hand smiling making me drop my guard.Quickly her hand ran acrossed my face.It stinged."nigga you better have a sleep kissing disorder"she snapped pointing her finger then pushes past me going up stairs.Shes cute when she is mad

★hm will neomi tell lau?

★was she right to slap larry?

★whats wrong with larry?

★how will neomi react and feel if she finds out?

All these question? Lol but comment you thoughts.