Lau &Nemo

"ummm..."Larry said looking around

"Neomi?"naomi looks at me for an answer since larry wasnt."welll.....why are you here?"I tried changing the subject. "Laurent told me to come.Now answer me whats all this"

"Laurent?" why would he?I walked passed her to find him "we're not done NeNe!"naomi yelled as I went backstage.

Please pass all the people backstage to Laurent and Larry dressing room.He was there bobbing his head listening to music as he packed. I locked the door and crossed my arms"Laurent"he looked at me smiled then back at his bag "yes"  "can you tell me exactly why you invited Naomi"He stood up straight stretching"you and larry too close"  "jealous?" "jealous no if I want you I get you"I scoffed "how long have you been living in Lala Land cause thats not true." "it is true.If larry didn't interfere. I would have made you forgive me at the park." "what does Larry have to do with anything"He walked over"if hes not around he cant stop me"

He stop directly infront of me leaving little space between us.I watched as he towered over me like he always does.Looks wont save him.I pointed his chest"look boy you obviously d-"he grabbed my hand pinning it agaist the wall.My body stiffened

. His opposite hand tilted my chin his lips brushed pass mine."see cant stop me"My legs turned to jelly I barely could stand leaning against the wall for support. "no no this is wrong"I mumbled shaking my head making my hair cover my face.He brushed it away"you were mine first"He presses his body agaist mine "b.b...bu...but"

"cant talk"he teased "shut up"  "okay"he leaned on over kissing my