escape (Neomi & ???)

Right now I'm packing up my things because not so long ago I got a call from someone I thought I would never hear from you again. My so-called manager just called  thinking of the sound of his voice made me shiver he said he knows where I am and he's coming nothing more nothing less how and why is he coming for me even if he does so happen to get me I won't work but I'm not sticking around to find out last thing I want to do if I end up in a hospital like Neomi to be honest I'm not as strong as she is on the inside I must admit. the taxi outside honks the horn I ran to the car leaving a note for Larry on the counter ."to the airport"I say to the man  . airport here I come I possiblity should have called.

Larry pov

Laurent and I are listening to Neomi complain about the outfits that she had to wear but in my opinion I think they're perfect.

" why can't we wear winter coats with sweatpants and rain boots"

" really it will be hot and we would look like fools "Laurent says looking at her like she was crazy.

" oh shut up you two have to show barely any skin"she rolled her eyes

" so"I say

" so! Larry were you not listening to me for the past 5minutes"

" no not really" I say sipping my sprite

"You little" she lunged at me

"Ahhhh ! Help! Help!"I cried out like a girl while grabbing her waist holding her as far away from me as possible after a while she stopped. "Your hands are cold "she shivered"sorry belle" I let her go "but anyways anyone else hungry" she sat on my knees" I am! ""Me too!"Laurent says as he put his hand around her waist and pulls her close and kisses her cheek.

"okay soo what do you want"she asked

"I want......chicken no fish no sushi no pankcakes FOOD!"

Neomi gives me (0.0) look

"ummm okay....lau what do you want"

"Applebee"

" yeah let's get Applebees but I don't want to go out let's just get take out and eat at the house family thing"

" ok me and Larry will go you and I Naomi  will  pick a movie"

"okay"

At home

"i can't believe you left why? "

"i had some personal things going on"

"Oh are you hungry I know Jacob doesn't have anything to eat at his house."

"Yeah I just finished dinner not too long ago now I'm just having a staring contest this book how are you and the twins"

"They're out getting  the food we're going to stay and watch a movie"

Just then the doorbell rang" hold on nay I think someones at my door I'll call you back" I hung up and went to the door when I answered it there was a man there he was really tall very unattractive dress nicely  but still he was unattractive alittle creepy" how may I help you "i asked "I just wanted to see you "he smiled and patted my head with his gorilla paws having some strange man touch my head me "why me "I asked he ignore my question "can I come in for a while" "i don't think that's a good idea "i say slowly closing the door "oh come on just for a tad bit "he says pushing the door open and walked passed me  into the house. I doubt even if I asked him to leave he would .so I closed the door and poured him some water I'm sorry if "I'm troubling you "he smile as I handed it to him .he looked right into my eyes which made me feel more uncomfortable it seemed like he was going to say something important so I sat up properly "have you ever wanted to marry a rich man "he asked" when I was little" I say not breaking the eye contact" how about you marry me "he said "what?!?!!" '' I have seen you around and I think you would make a perfect wife for me"he smiled" I have a boyfriend sir"

Who is this man asking me crazy questions out the blue ?why is he even here? what is going on ?how do you know I was here ?when did you see me ?my brain has so many questions but no answers

" do you know you're pretty enough to be a model"he stood up laying his cup on the table

"thank you"I stood up

"Someone like you shouldn't waste their time with them you should be with the man a powerful man "he smiles

He done lost his mind

"i think you should leave I think you overstayed your welcome" a gesture to the door

"i think I'll stay a little longer your little boy friend won't be here anytime soon" he says walking towards me

"why? " I backed away

" shush no talking"

My eyes widen and I turned running out the back door "you shouldn't run I would hate to have to catch you"