Laurent:Deep thoughts

I slid my boxers on. I feel so ashamed sleeping with someone I dont love  or even like.Destiny is deep asleep.Larry told me to stop messing with her but...

ring ring*

my phone rand.I reached over to the nightstand grabbed it .I slide anwer.

"bro where are you? "larry asked

"out"

"are you with her"

"maybe"

"lau I dont care I just want to make sure youre safe"

"i am bro"

"Okay bye"

"wait!"

"huh?"

"how is.....um"

"Neomi?"

"yea"

"she sleep on couch with me"

"with you?"

"we play games and watched tv she feel alseep"

"Bro do you ....like...her"

"maybe....I dont know?!"

"y you asked"

"no reason"

"you lik (gcf)"

"nite bro!"

I hung up and layed back. Thinking what if she like larry I no blame her. I have been a dick. Throwing on my sweater and putting my pants and shoes rode a cab to Bey house.

I quietly open the door. All the light were. expect the living room tv.There they were.Nemo was laying slide/on larry.Her arm was wrapped around his chest thier legs intertwined.Larry looked peaceful slightly snoring. I kissed his forehead and stroked nemo hair.

"mmm stop larwy"she say mumbling

"sorry nemo"

"Laurent? "she layed up rubbing her eyes.

"yes"

"where have you been? we missed you"she says sleeply.

"out dancing"I lie

"oh okay can you get me a blanket im cold."

"y....dont you come sleep in the bed"

"I dont want to walk"she yawned

"ill carry you"

she outstretched her arms.I held her bridlestyle.she nudged her head into my shirt"you smell nice"she yawned drifting back to sleep "thxs"

I laid her on Larry's side of the bed.then tucked her in.I took off my shoes and pants and shirts and changed in some sweatpants.

I sat on my side watching the ceiling fan.I felt neomi moved looking @ her I see she feeling for something she grabbed a pillow and cuddles it.cute.Cant believe I leave something like this at home to play with other women

1hour has went by and im still awake deep in thought but is snapped but is sound of larry coming.

"you still up bro?"larry asked

"yea"

"cant sleep? want milk"

"no and no thanks."

he layed between nemo and me.He took the pillow she cuddling and put it behind his head.

"why you do that bro!"

"she likes to cuddle in sleep"

right then nemo moved over and started cuddling larry like the pillow.Larry smiled closing his eyes to sleep again.

"lau"a faint voice called

"nemo?"

"remember what I said on the motorcycle that made  you happy"

quickly my mind remember back "I like you more lau.thats all"

"yes"I held on to her hand

"dont abuse it cuz youll lose it"she says pulling her hand back placing back on larry chest."