emotions part 2

Neomi P.O.V

Later that day, Jay came over to the house. We were watching some old corny movie he bought from home and Naomi hasn't left her room since our little fight this morning. Almost immediately, the house felt dead as is all the energy was just sucked out.

Jay sensed the lack of energy. "Where your twin?" he asked looking around.

I sighed, "Well, she's in her room. She has been in there all freaking day. "

"Why?"

"Well we kinda had a fight this morning and it ended up with her  crying.." I said thinking back to it.

Jay stared at me. "Why?"

Should I tell him? " Something happened yesterday at a party." I decided to say, but I knew what he was going to reply with. 

"Why?"

I shook my head. "None of your business." I said with a small chuckle. Jay kept his poker face plastered on his face. He was always acted like a big brother towards us, and I loved him for it, but sometimes things should not be said.

"Why? You tell me everything." He said. I stared at him refusing to give up the little secret and after a few seconds, he gave up.

"Fine. If you won't tell me, I'm going to go cheer up Naomi." He stated as he stood up.

Naomi's P.O.V

Music blasted in my ears as I kept the earphones stuck into my ear. I did not want to see Neomi, she kinda tore my heart when she said she didn't need me. I HAVE TO BE THERE! She doesn't understand that. Mom and Dad are barely home, and Anastasia basically lives at her boyfriends house, so all we have is each other. Once the song ended, I heard a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. I was NOT in the mood to deal with Neomi.

"It's Jay" said the voice on the other side of the door. Great. I'm pretty sure Nene sent him. I got up from my bed and made my way to unlock the door.

"What do you want?" I said to a smiling Jay.

"Roses are red, violets are blue,", not this again, "all I want to know is what that mouth do." He winked at me.

I wasn't taking this shit. "Get out." I said pointing out the door. "Now."

"Come on, lighten up." He made his way onto my bed.

"Jacob, leave now. I'm not in the mood."

"No." He grinned, his dimple showing off.

"Please, Jay?" Gosh, he was like a little kid.

Jay got up from the bed and made his way over to me. Staring into my eyes, he put his hand on my face. "Why are you crying?", noticing my red swollen eyes. I took his hand off my face and sighed, "Neomi." I said rolling my eyes.

"What happened between you two?"

"She said I was too protective over her and shit." My voice cracked. "She's leaving me you dumb ass."

"Who for?" Jay asked. He went back to my bed and patted the seat next to him.

"No one!" He wasn't getting it. I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm over me trying to comfort my tears. "She's growing up." I muffled into his shirt.

"If I was you, I would be proud of her." he said while he rubbed my circles on my back.

I lifted my head. "I cant! But whatever," I said wiping my tears away, "if she wants to hang out with Larry and Laurent, then fine. But I can feel it, they're trouble."

" Who is Larry and Laurent?" Jay asked.

"These twins we met at the mall. They invited us to a party yesterday...and things turned bad..." I said looking at him. "We almost got attacked last night." I said waiting for his reaction.

Jay's sweet eyes filled with anger and he immediately stood up. "I'm going to kill those bastards."

I got up. " It wasn't Larry and Laurent though. They actually saved us from the attack going further." I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Okay? So why do you have a bad feeling about them?"

"They were hosting the party. What if they sent those guys to attack us so they could save us? It could of been their plan. I don't trust them." I explained.

"I see." We stood there in silence. "Well you can't sulk here in your room. Stop being a crybaby and be there for your sister. Just because she says she doesn't need you doesn't mean she actually doesn't need you. You guys always have to be there when someone falls no matter what either of you say."

I looked down at my hands. Jay was right. He knew he was right. He has to be right. I looked at my best guy friend and wrapped my arms around him.

"This is why I love you." I said hugging him tighter.

"Love you too Naomi." Jay said as he brought me closer to his body.

I smiled.

A/N

lol sorry if this chapter is boring im working on it