time

-Sorry for the long wait.I lost this chapter .I have been looking for the copy I made for the past 4 days but I cant seem to remember where I placed it .To sum the chapter up.Larry confronts her he then takes her to Laurent condo but it was locked so they decided to come to Larry's

-place Larry's room

Larry pov

im laying down on the couch in my room while nemo got comfortable on the bed. Im starring up at the ceiling thinking of reason why Laurent would do what he did. My mind blank.He was the one crying like a baby when she got hurt saying he loved and missed her.cheating its not like him too plus the girl wont attractive in the slightest. I pulled myself up looking around the room.My eyes automatically came into contact with nemo she was staring at me"what you looking at weirdo"she giggled"you"  "why?"a grin tugged at my lips "because I can got a problem"

"yep"she rolled her eyes"well I dont care"she then flipped her hair"im just kidding but really thank yo-" "Nemo I already told you no prob-"

"No larry  I mean for everything all the nights I kept yall worried sad scared.To tell the truth I love being  near you guys but I feel like ill just be a nuisance if I continue to stay sooooo I was thinking that I should I get my own place alittle distance so when we stop seeing one another it wont hurt as much"she played with her hair twirling the ends with her pointer finger. "you want to leave us?"I say shorting everything she said .She opened her mouth but was interrupted by a knock at the door downstairs. She followed me as I went to answer it.Its Laurent I whisper she looked at me"Larry we need to talk"He say threw the door. Neomi nodded and backed away heading upstairs.I let Laurent in he still had the ring but seemed at ease.

"Bro I know she here"He looked around the living room"yea and"I followed him as he went to the kitchen"we need to talk"leaning against the wall I asked "why?"He looked at me as if I asked the stupidest question he has ever heard."I want to explain"  "explain what how it feels to cheat and play with emotions"neomi spoke loudly.She sounded like she was behind me"Nemo look im s-"

"My name is Neomi and Laurent I honesty dont what to hear it" "but"he took a few steps forward she clenched the back of my shirt"why tell me why"her voice alittle above a whisper."I no cheat" "really? really ?Lau I swear you-" "no no you dont understand"

"Lau! stop I seen you ! you were between the hoe's legs having a fucking makeout session im not stupid you peic-"I covered her mouth "she needs time"Laurent had opened his mouth but closed it again he walked out looking over his shoulder once Neomi looked away he closed the door