We a Family (Lydia)

- I didn't forget about y'all

-short chp

" what? Wait! Hold up one minute! I can't believe everyone is so non shalon. She was sleeping with both for god sake doesn't anyone have anything to say ?"the fan from before yelled

" Who exactly do you think you are? "Naomi says not looking at the girl as she fixed plates for the plates

" will my name is Lydia and I have been a fan of Les twins since day one" she proudly says

" will Lydia is it? Whatever. The reason why is because if they're happy we're happy if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother us"

"But she slept with both!"

" And? Why are you trying to put my sister on blast or something? "A hint of attitude was in her voice

" no wh-"

" looky here Lydia you have been welcomed into this house with welcoming arms got to see Les twins and their new baby boys before any of the fan so be happy last thing I want to do is be mean and salty at this celebration of my new nephews."Naomi looks at her in the corner of her eyes making her seem dangerous.

Lydia looked around the room avoiding my naomi eyes."Mrs.Bourgeois what do you have to say?"

" where you got that but I'm fine with it. It's true it would be nice if there was different mothers but I'm glad that I had this little angel"*she pinches my cheeck*

"I love too Mrs Bourgeois"I say rubbing my cheeck.

" you see it its not a big deal to us because long as everyone is happy and healthy we're happy.Were one huge loving supportive family. Now come get this plate"

Lydia slowly walked over and took the plate Naomi smiled. In return she smiled back a little shyly possibly intimidated. Trust me I know she can be sweet and cuddly then turn into a wild animal In less than minute.

We ate!