Its the family's decision

"Im coming."I say before hanging up. I ran into the house to Lau.He was fast asleep."wake up"I shook him back in forth. "get up bro were leaving"Lau started moving sluggish struggling to keep his eye open."wh-wh-where"he rubbed his eyes sitting up."To the hospital"I say taking the keys for the Porsche out the bowl"why?"he asked still half asleep"you want to see nemo or dont"with no words lau stood up quickly following behind me.We got in the car.As I started the car lau tapped my shoulder pointing at the rear view mirror. leaning over I see a figure standing in the driveway"its AJ"I say slowly backing up"Run his ass over"he said to me with his smile. I have been missing.I laughed but skillfully drove around him.

At the hospital

Were heading to neomi room.They moved her to a different room after surgery. Lau couldn't remember the room number. We just looked in random rooms.While Lau looked in room 497 I seen a man wearing all black leaving a room.He stops and turns he waves at me.confused I turned to make sure no one was behind me.once I turned back he was gone.walking to the room he left it was room 509 opening the door I walked in. I see nemo. I called lau over he runs inside and went nemo"wakey wakey wakey"lau says stroking her hair.She didnt respond. His huge smile turned into a frown"nemo?"he shakes her slightly then looks at me.I shrugged just as confused as he is. Thats when the Doctor walked in "oh hello im Dr.Payne you must be the one i talked to" I walked forward "yes"we shook hands "whats wrong with neomi"lau asks with a concern look. "well miss Neomi is alive but she's in a coma"he says reading the paper in his clipboard. "how long will it take Doc"

"well it could be a day, a week, a month, even a year or years"

"I see"lau looks down at her

"but I must say she is very luckly to be living .I think her being in a coma is great so to speak.Her body has much time rest and heal .Its also easy to keep a close eye on her since she cant wonder around"he says as he check the motioners"but we need know if you pay for it if not were suppose to pull the plug"

"we'll pay!"lau shout intertwine his fingers with Neomi.

The doctors places his hand on lau shoulder"sorry son but it must be family.Her family is responsible for her.Her family decides her fate"