An unwanted guest

Auditions were at 10 o'clock sharp.My alarm woke me at 8:15.Quickly I shut it off to not wake bey.Yawning I stretched not waking Bey as I slipped to bed.Putting on bey slippers I walked to the twins room.First thing I did was go the the dresser pulling out my Yoncĕ crop top and matching sweats.Beyonce brought it to me as a welcoming gift.oh not to for get my underwear.

in crept to the shower.I put it on steam and let all my worries and problems evaporated. Suddenly while I was middle showering (if thats a thing) I hear the bathroom door open.Whoever was nothing more than a shadow it seemed as they closer. Squinting my eyes I try I see past the fog and stem.The figure got the the shower first instinct was to cover myself.The person opened up the door and stepped in.I was scared shittless"ohhh Larry"a female voice called out.The person was know seeing distance. I couldn't believe it. It was Destiny butt NAKED! "Ahhhhhhh!!!"I scream trying tk cover myself move which wasnt possibly because was towel was on the rack.Destiny fell back onto the floor scared. Laurent appeared at the door yelling"what happened" I peek out the shower pissed ar Laurent for being her"WAT IS SHE DOING HERE"I yelled reaching over grabbing my towel covering myself "um....I...ugh"lau struggled to find the words "I dont ecen want to hear"I took my stuff and ran to bey room.

How could he. One minute he's with me acting like he likes me next minute he's fucking some bitch.WTF! I cant.Throwing my hair in a high ponytail then putting my clothes and my favorite pair of Jordans.Quickly I filled beyonce dancebag she lended with my jacket, phone, charger, my id, some snacks and an extra outfit.

"Bey"I whisper in her ear

"huh"she mumbled not moving

"I need a ride can I get keys to one of your cars"

"sure. keys in bowm in kitchen"

"where is the studio"

"*adress name*"

"thx you"

"welocome babydoll"she says fluffing her pillow then laying back down.

Throwing the bag over my shoulder. I ran to the kitchen snatching the keys.pushung the unlock button I hear a red Porsche unlock.I hopped in and started the car.The garage door opened automatically. I see Laurent running to the car .I sped off.