At the pool (Larry & nemo)

Larry pov

we all are in the car getting ready to go to tge pool Lau and I rose in the front while nemo sat in the back by herself.Me and Lau the same trunks it was werid we were going to change before we left but nemo said  it dosent matter.Nemo wore a red sexy two piece bikini. wait did I just say sexy I shook my head pushing that thought away far in the back of my mind.Once we got there I paid our wristbands and we went.All you seen was a bunch of guy and girls in short shorts basically half naked making me have second thoughts.

10mins

I see Nemo sitting wearing her two piece hair flowing sun making her body look like its glowing.A drink was in her hand her flawless legs crossed pure model material she's watching lau play water football with strangers.I love how guys try to talk to her but she ignores them sipping her drink looking away as if they were nonexistent.Nemo would be the last person I woulf expect to cheat.

I drive in swimming under the water so she didnt see me.once I was close enough I jumped out purposely swinging my hair causing her to get wet.She grasped un crossing her legs and almost spills her drink."larry!!!!"she says wiping her face."sorry"I say taking the advanced to swim between her legs"ill get it"I rub her face "Larry your hands are wet you're making it worst"she laughed moving my hand away.

She looks down at me "you love me right"I ask placing my hands near her waist"of course"she replies"no matter what I do"she shrugged"I guess"

"okay"I pulled her by the waist into the water.Swimming deep she clung to me holding tight. When I swam back up her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arm around my neck"Larry I cant believe you did that! "she smacks my shoulder trying to catch her breathe .moving hair out her face."you mad"I laugh."nah im going to get you later watch me"she let me go and swam to the pool side.pulling herself out walking disappearing in the crowd.is it werid that I wanted her to stay..in my arms.

Laurent swam over to me getting me a werid and worried look."what bro"I ask shaking my fro."nothing you hungry"he looks away swimming to the shallow end."oui"I followed.

As we walked to the food area I hear girls giggling and pointing blushing pulling out phones."oh bro my wallet  ill be back"lau  turned to go the locker room .waiting for Laurent I started looking around I seen some hats that would be perfect for lau.I tried one on perfect fit.Lau started to shout my name I waved him over he came ."aye bro let me get some money ill pay you back"he hands me a fifty dollar bill"you good ill get the food and meet you by tables.""okay its going to be alot want be to hold that"I point to his sweater.He hands it to me then goes to get the food.I put it on because I didnt want to hold it.I started looking at the differnt shirts about after 2mins of looking at clothes I felt small arms wrap around my waist lightly squeezing me.One hand travels down to the front of my trunks"this is mine tonight"a seductive female says.I turned to see nemo"OH MY goodness Larry im soo sorry I thought you was Laurent .You had on his sweater so I just assumed you was him.oh im embrassed"backs away her face changes"im going to go"she ran off before I could say anything.