AJ

Its 6:19 and nobody has came home yet.Then sun was still up so I decided to go exploring. Took a quick shower and threw my hair in a bun. Since I wasnt sure where I was going.I put on my FFC sweats and croptop lastly my j's.

I took a cab to the busiest part of town.The're some many poeple I love it.Time To Get Discovered! SIKE! I couldn't leave the twins.

I walked up following the motion if the crowd till a group of dancers caught my eye.Thy were freesytling on the street.Amazing dancers but all would be easily crushed by both larry and laurent. One who really caught my attention was about my height, little brown eyes was Brown skin and  surely knew how to dress.

He style was like no other.He was incredibly flexible.Benting his arm in  unnatural direction. As other shielded their eyes turn away mines were glued to him.He bowed his head and pointed to a hat.I guess this is how they make money.All I had was 20's but I think  he was worth it. I dropped it in his hat.He smiled and continued to dance.

10mins flew by but it felt like seconds. I couldn't look away.He noticed looking over at me multiple times.

After the last song played.He walked to me.

"hello in AJ"he  bowed

"Hey in Neomi youre an amazing dancer "

"Thxs most poeple cant watch me without looking away.I was wondering. ..would you take a pic with me"he sounded nervous

"I should be saying that"I laugh .The twins rubbed off on me because I pulling him Into a side hug getting ready to take a pic.

"Ha.I just couldn't let someone so beautiful get away without aleast a pic"he raised the camera his hand slightly tembling

"aw thx "I held his hand to hold the camera steady.We posed taking many pics.

"aye lets get so ice cream"he says holding onto my hand pulling towards the shop

"um okay"

we walked over and sat near the window.

Larry

Lau and I were shie shopping looking and buying the latest trends. I was scrolling th