parents part one

-okay just to infrom you this isnt the greatest chapter but I did say I was going to update sooo I hope you enjoy.oh before I forget about the me skipping 8months ahead are you guys okay with it because im ready to write about the babies. (^-^) excited!

------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean babies?"

"Um it means you're having more than one haha funny right two having twins having delightful!"

(-.-)(-.-)(>.>)(<.<)

" well I guess we should go " jumping off the hospital bed on to the floor

"No no you dont need to be walking I carry you"Larry says with outstretched arms as if I was just going to jump into them like in the movies.

"Larry im perfectly capable of walking"

"No I want to carry"

"And I want to stay on the ground so no"

"Okay"

I know larry like the back of my hand .As soon as I turned my back Larry grabbed me slinging me over his shoulder.As much as I eat im far from weightless he must be superman.

"Larry put me down"I shouted punching his back not hard.

"Nope"he handed towards the door.

I tugged his hair"put me down right now Mr.Bourgeois! "

"Owwie"he put me down and rubs his head .a feeling of satisfaction filled my body ."bully"he pushed my shoulder

"I love you too now lets go and get something to eat!"

After eating at the house

Naomi has Larry and Laurent sitting at the kitchen .In the dark yes in the dark she says it adds to mood or something like that. She took my hand and me not to talk during her little interrogation/conference.

I watched as she cut a lamp that was sitting on the table . She shined the bright light in Laurent's face" where were you exactly 5 minutes ago!"  Stared at her like she was crazy which I believe she is" don't want to talk? okay .Where are you?" she shined it in Larry's face "want the truth?" " Yes I do"

" too bad you can't handle the truth"my face scrunched up with confusion we're not in the

All jokes aside our father is very very crazy. He once dragged my high school boyfriend out the house just because he got caught  winking at me. To ensure your safety all you have to do is get our mom on your side. If you can she'll protect you our father is anything so happens to happen. She love compliments . Also at like gentlemens you know manners oh wear something fancy!"

" No be yourselves" unconsciously  broke the promise

" okay"says pulling me into a side hug

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Next day

Right now we're on our way to my parents house.A nice 4hour flight.I told Bey and she looked at me obviously conflicted  but after an arkward 2minutes of silence she shrugged and yells congratulations hugging me tightly and kisses my forehead .She offers a ride in her private jet  but I kindly declined. A part of me is so ready to see old my home and friends everytime I think about it you make me smile.

After flight

Here in my come both my mother and father's cars are park in the driveway . A tear escaped my eye just the thought of being close."ugh stop being so maudlin"Naomi groaned pulling my arm as she walked to the door*knock knock*"coming!"I familiar pleasant voice sang.I held on to Naomi hand smile so big my checks hurt.The door slowly opened revealing...

Okay im sorry I would finish but im extremely tired right now.I have been so busy with work I forget or barely have time to update.hope no ones mad ill update as soon as possible