Lost a friend \(?_?)/

I left early to go eat lunch with AJ. We went to McDonalds nothing fancy.We ordered 20 peice McNuggets.AJ was going off on the staff because they only gave him one sauce.

AJ:ONE SAUCE?! ONE Sauce! WHAT TF IM Going to do with one sauce?

me:*laughing *AJ stop yelling they'll get you more

AJ:im sorry you had to see that

me:Its okay drama queen.Just hurry I dont want the twins throwing a fit.I told them ill be back before the workshop was over.

AJ:what about dessert"

me:you got dessert?

AJ:yep we must go get it

me:go get that sounds far*groans*

AJ:it worth it trust me

Me:okay lets go

We finished eating and went to a kiddy park.No one was there.

Me:um.....

AJ:shh

he pulled me to the park bench near a huge tree.We sat down looking at eachother.

me:I thought you said dessert

AJ:this is dessert *he leans in*

me:sooooo did you not have any ...... cause the cakeshop closes in like ten mins.we need to leave now if we going to make it.

AJ shoot me an annoyed look "ugh Neomi stop joking around"

me:sorry..alex I dont like you like that. We're just friends nothing more

AJ:but I don't want to be friends.

me:and I dont want to be in a relationship

AJ:is it because of those twins? ! Those stupid l (gcf)

me:no no chill out just list(gcf)

AJ:FUCK LES TWINS*he yells sounding furious*

me:pst thats what im trying to do lol *mentally slaps myself*no lets be serious .Do be like that AJ just get to know them

AJ:no forget this its not fair!

me:fair?

AJ: I just I just want to see you more, hold you, you cuddle you, love you and always be there with you but I can't because of them!"

me: what did you expect im living with them.without them we wouldn't have  even met!

Aj:but.....I need time

Right then he ran to his car and drove off.WAIT! leaving me is he crazy!!!! We just met yesterday and he likes me. Flattering but he didn't have to leave me.