Bro really (Lau+Neo&Larry)

-skipping some time to the next day

Neomi pov still

I woke up in a huge bed all by myself. I pouted I really wanted to wake up in lau arms or aleast see his sleeping face.Turning I rolled off the bed sliding on my slippers and walked to the bedroom door the scent of food made my mouth water.I ran to shower.

5-10mins later

I walked fresh out the shower throwing on a big shirt that was in the dresser.Since only me and laurent were here I wore nothing esle.Walking downstairs I see Lau laying out plates.He smiles and pats his lap.

"Hi honey"I smiled kissing his cheeck

"hey nemo is that my shirt"he asked

"yep"

"what made you put it on"he smirked

"just because I wanted to"I say taking a piece of bacon of one of the plate.

"what if I want it"he smiles reaching for the bottom of the shirt "no I like it"I say moving away alittle but close enough so he can grab me

"but its mine"he pulls me on his lap

"I dont care boo"I laugh

Lau only wore boxers and a tanktop .I sat on his bare leg.He looked at me"do you have anything under that."

"maybe I do maybe I dont"I say turning starting to eat

"I think you dont"

I look over my shoulder"quess we'll never know unless you look"I say winking at him.then I turned biting some french toast.He sled his hand down to my butt "no panties"

"maybe"he sled his hand up the shirt to my breast"no bra either .Very naughty nemo"he says seductively"maybe I want to be naughty" "nope naughty girls get punished."he threw me on his shoulder taking me up stares.He laid me down and reaches for the shirt.I grabbed his hand"what are you doing to my shirt""My shirt"he say smiling ""but im wearing it""not for long"he knocks my hand out the way.

"I was right no panties"he pushes the shirt up more "no bra either"he smirks.He takes it off .it felt a little werid laying naked infront of him but it also felt right.He took off his tank top letting it fall to the floor.Then he leans down and kisses my lower stomach moving down.He opened my legs.shyness and embarrassment rushed threw my body.I shut them tightly "Dont be now ms.naughty"he slaps my thigh"ow you bully"I tried to kick him but he caught my leg"got you"he laughs leaning down kissing my inner thigh.Right ehen he got "there"

*riinnnng**rinnng*Laurent phone rang.I laughed looking at his anoyyed face.He got up and answered it.

"really bro.I was "busy".yea.yea"

I crawled out the bed.the mood was killed alittle but im still hungry so I put the shirt back on and walked down stairs.I put the food in the microwave then opened the  curtains letting light shine into the living room. I grabbed my food and sat down cutting on the tv.*knock knock*

what? I looked at the widow to see larry waving.I unlocked the door. "morning"we hugged "morning nemo""Laurent is upstairs. ill show you if you like" "yes plz"

Larry pov

nemo turned and started walking upstairs.I dropped a ring as I bent to pick it up I looked up to see how far nemo was.All I seen was under nemo shirt.Wheres her clothes I thought.ohh so this is why Laurent was "busy''.huh.nice view.

"larry.....Larry. ....LARRY! "nemo shouted "huh"I say being pulled out my daze."you have been staring into space for like 4minutes you alright? "she asked "yes"I pat her head then walked in the into the bedroom

"Morning bro"

he loked at me and motioned me to close the door.I did.

"bro we were about to (gcf)

"I know I seen"

he gives me a confused look

"bro no its nothing I have naomi"

"so why you here"

"naomi says she tired wants to sleep in I want to go out since we have rehearsal tomarrow so I came over here

"bro you owe me"

"I got you"I patted his head

"okay"