Dont speak of this (Naomi+Neomi+AJ)

Naomi and I left to find a dress.She choose a chi chi london mid length cap sleeve fit 8 flare Logan berry beutiful dress in pink (has a very long name).I got a Brigitte Bailey crepe zipback fit flare in black.They guys texted us to stay out until 6.which gives us ours of shopping. Since I but eat all I could think about is the candyshop direcly infront of the store we're shopping at.Chocolate, caramel, icing, hard candies.my mouth watered.

"so Nene was that true"naomi asked bringing me to reality. I know she has been dieing to know."maybe maybe not"I smirked looking through dresses on the rack."tell me"she whined"nope"I laughed.she pinched my cheek hard"oww oww"I cried outshe stopped and rubbing my now sore cheeck"you bully"

looking up at her I can see she bothered"why is the guy staring at us"she say not looking away"huh? who? what guy?"I turned looking now wishing I hadnt.Sure enough AJ was."what up with that disgusted look on my beutiful baby face"say pokes me in my sore cheeck"he is so guy I met I thought we were friends but he has emotional issues I think he bipolar plus he left me in a park"I shaked my head."why would he do that? ""I dont know "

"hes walking over here.""hurry lets leave"I tryed to turn and bolt out but it was to late he was right in front of me."Neomi?"I turned refusing to waste my breath"sorry my boo is a little mad at you"she shook his hand"boo?"

"yeah were a couple didnt she tell you"she smiles at me.I know what shes doing I remember but in high school she tell boy who liked me I wasnt interested in boys.which caused alot of problems."oh she didnt you two look so much alike" "I know right what a coincidence.who are you?not trying to be rude"  "im aj" "oh okay.nice metting you we have to go"she grabbed my hand and exited the store we sat on a bench outside Naomi ran to get me the cookie I wanted but didnt ask for.I scrolled through my phone.Really not wanting to be bothered.but here comes AJ again.

"neomi."

"what?"

"im sorry really now I know why you said no"

"um okay bye"

naomi came back mean mugging him till he turned."oh aj hey again"

"um if you wouldn't mind can you prove that you two are a couple."

Naomi turned to me not know what to do.

"what dont believe my girl"I threw my arm around her shoulder pulling her in"yes exactly that why im asking"he says being a smartass.Naomi leaned in and kissed my cheeck"there""hmmm didnt seem legit""TF you mean it didnt seem legit"naomi agrued

im going to get this over with.The sooner he's

gone the closer I am to be happy.I pulled her in kissing her mouth to mouth.praying I don't get in trouble."ill go"he says "yea you should"I rudely replied.Once I couldn't hear to see him.I stopped "DAMN NE! naomi says wiping her mouth wide eyed."dont speak of this please"I covered my face."okay "she rubs my head"still were yall telling the truth"

if I continue writing I just want you to know im still doing #1 just so you know.