IM WHAT!?!?

It has been 2 weeks ever since the day we got busy. We have done it 4 or 5 times since then and I would like to say it wasn't my idea

Today I feel nauseous running to the toilet NeNe? Naomi called out "im here"

She stayed with me last night when Larry and Laurent went to the club for the past 3 4 days I have had motion sickness and have been craving the weirdest things like pickles and peanut butter with a side of tomatoes I don't even like pickles or tomatoes she rubbed my back holding in my hair are you ok she asked handing me a towel to wipe my mouth "yeah I think I have a stomach virus or something" I dabbed  my lips slowly pushing myself up  and I looked in the mirror "want to go to the doctor "she asked braiding my hair "I'm fine please get me some water" "okay"

She turned and went downstairs. Taking the seat by the window I stared outside soft music play from Naomi phone telling her that she has a message the longer you play the more tempting it became I" Naomi!"

She came and handed me the water." You have a text"

"I know who it doesn't matter"

" are you sure? "

"Yep"

"Nene I haven't even seen you in like a week you're more worried about my phone"she laughed

" I'm sorry. Let's go outside get some fresh air"

" Ight imma go wash up real quick"

"Okay"

-outside

We walked catching up I found out that she doesn't really care that Larry left her she said she knew it wasn't going to last anyway I made me feel a little better knowing that she wasn't hurt or felt betrayed.

" Oh cutie 9 o'clock" she nudged my shoulder

" I'm with someone well someones i think"

" but I'm not so..... hey you!"

They Ben started to walk over I rolled my eyes facepalming. One was tall dark skin and the other was short light skinned with pretty green eyes obviously mixed with something they both were dressed like they were going to ball.

"Hi" the tall once said well the other stared at me "hi so what brings you here"

" well we were going to ball but I'd rather go where y'all are going "

"Ball I can ball too "

"really?"

" heck yeah I'll break your ankles"

" hahaha really I will see"

At the park

"Naomi that guy keeps looking at me creeping me out "I whispered

"girl he probably thinks you're cute"

" still doe"

" girl bye let's play "

"oh my feet does hurt I'm going to sit for a while then join you ok"

" ok"

I said was that she play him one on one she was very good the score tied at 21-21 before they took a break .the light skin guy had disappeared not that I care but it was strange that he just evaporated in thin air all of a sudden .something about him didn't sit well with me."Aye Ne can you go get me a bottle of watet please"naomi asked throwing her into a bun.

" that long walk!"

" its okay I'll go if you don't want to"

" I'll go I'm just saying that's a long walk"

She handed me two dollars and I walked over to the concession stand it was surrounded by people not sure where the last started I just slowly started pushing my way through people. Dead center I didn't know where I was everyone was taller than me and we're extremely close together making it high my head started to hurt in my vision became blurred the long i stood there  .All i remeber is falling to the ground ang hearing many people gasp.

-at hospital

* beep beep beep beep beep*

"Nurse . Is her breathing steady? Male voice asked

" of course she's perfectly fine "a female voice replied

" where am I?" I slowly open my eyes looking around the room

" Oh miss you're at the hospital you passed out from the heat earlier"

" heat stroke?"

" yes and it is very dangerous for pregnant woman to be out in the Sun too long didn't you know that?"

" pregnant!?!"

" you won't to aware? He asked

My eyes got wide and I cover my mouth" I can't be"

" yes Ms you are. from the records it looks like it has happened not too long ago"

"Oh my-"

" oh my nurse she fainted!"