help forget what happened a week ago week ago

-A week later

-time 9:30

Im dressed heading to rehearsal .Larry left early because he had to check on something at the studio.Im locking up the condo with the keys Larry got me since I have been staying with him recently. As I walked down the steps I snuck a peek over to Laurent's condo I watched him get in a car with the amusment park girl through the corner of my eye.My chest tightened.Whats wrong with me?

-rehearsal

"good ladies! 1 2 and 3 stop pop!"the director yelled over the music.The chero was easy.Larry still watched when ever he could.He has been so helpful and kind.I have saving up so I could take larry out for an appreciation dinner or party.I made sure to invite everyone speaking of him

"Hey Belle!!!!!!"     "Hey LARRY! !"

we hugged "you dance great"

"so did you"

"I know I know"he popped his imaginary collar.

"okay Larry take you and your imaginary collar over there"

he kissed my cheeck then went off

"I cant believe she would date his brother then as soon as they break up she runs to him.Thats low."a dancer spoke loudly knowing good and well I could hear.She not worth my time I laugh under my breathe.I just did extra while she rambled on.

Its true once Laurent was gone it seem I just switched over to larry but he came to confront me when I had no one esle but im glad .who cares if its seems hoe-ish.We weren't doing anything.Were like bestfriends.Larry and Lau always showed pda no matter what or where they were.for all I care let them think for all I care.im doing nothing wrong.

hours skipped

time. 9:39

-back backyard

Larry and I are loooking up at the stars.Larry put his hand on my farthest shoulders .Looking over I watch as Larry's eyes twinkle for the moon light."Beautiful huh"he smiles glazing at the millions of tiny stars"you sure are"I laughed quietly to myself. He looked at me pinching my cheeck"thats what im suposse to say"

For the first time I didnt hit him back or talked back instead just rested my head on his shoulder"everything okay"he asked pushing hair out my face so he can get a better veiw"everything is perfect"I held his hand which was on my cheeck.

We stared into eachother eyes.His eyes still gleaming since his hair was in twist it really drew your eyes to them.His hand traveled to my chin tilting it slightly. "when your ready"he whisperd. My heart screamed yass now but my brains said not yet wait.Unable to decide I I  nodded'' okay"he stood up and carried me inside "hungry?" "yass ! Larry I love your food!" I say overreacting "okay"

He cooked just normal spaghetti and meatballs. Im sure he could see the disappointment and unimpressed look I had as I stared down at my plate."what"he asked puzzled."really?I said I loved your food and you give me this"I poked a meatball with my fork examining it."taste it"he pushed it closer to me "no"my inner child says "plz"he gives me a huge grin."nope"I stood up ready to leave.He sat in my seat pulling me on his lap"eat"he brought the fork to my face"just a little"he brought it even closer "ugh O-"he stuffed it im my mouth before I can finish.As I bit down flavors a burst of flavor.An explosion of something so wonderful words couldnt describe it"Larry this is amazing!!!!!!"I took the fork and started eating ."um belle"

"huh?" "your s-" "you're starving yes I was are you here"I stuffed spaghetti in his mouth.I knew what he meant I just didnt want him to go even if it was only a few feet.sad huh.

He ate it and didnt ask questions just hugged my waist as I feed him.When he finished he carried me to the BR (bedroom) leaving the plates