Auditions!

I drove to the store and brought a coffe.Then drove to the studio. I was one hour early.Nervousness washed over me the closer the clock got to 10 o'clock.Cars started to pull up.Tons of girls and alittle bit of boys lined up outside the building.once 10 hit everyone began to to go inside. I joined the crowd. The line seemed to take forever.Finally I got to the front.A pretty older women greeted me with a welcoming smile.

Lady:Hello im Tasha may i see your I.D.

me:sure here*I handed it to her*

lady:Thx you heres your number.I was saving #1 for my niece who is also attending but there is something about you.I think you deserve it more.*she smiles*

me:aww thx you

she hands it to

lady:go to room 15 please

me:thx you bye.

I walked in and began stretching.

choreographer:Hello ladies and gentlemen im Trayie I need everyone to get in 10 rows 6 people in each.

Everyone got into rows .it left me and some other girl out we had to be our own row I didnt mind.

choreographer:only 5 will move on to be Beyonce's dancers.There are 5 other rooms doing the same.Us choreographers will choose one person from each room who we think is best.Everyone ready.

"yeah"the crowd roars

The sequence was hip-hop and alittle jaz.surprisingly it came easy to me.The girl behind stood in awe I felt bad for her she was so focused on me that her #was called for not dancing.They called out 21 people's #s.Now 41 remain.They switched the song to Yoncĕ mentally I dedicated it to bey.I went all out.30 more girl were sent out.I barely noticed .leaving only 11.

"break"the cherography yelled

I ran to bag and grabbed a snack.I always crave chocolate after I dance..A girl with bronze skin and dyed blonde hair walked over and beside me.her number was 5

"Omg I must say you're an amazing dancer"

"really"a hint

"sure are im Carmen"

"Im Neomi"

"well Neomi I wish you the best of luck"

"well Carmen I wish the same for you want some chocolate"

"yasss"

"*laugh*here*hands her hersey*"

"delicious"

we talked the entire  break. This is really cool girl.After a good 5 min the choreographer claps his hand to get everyones attention.

"okay we will only be selecting one.so show us everything you got. "

The song was partition

"Lets see who wants it more"

My body was consumed by the music.Whipping my hair and hips.The chero was so easy I couldn't help but throw a little favor in it.

Once the song was over.I turned to see all eyes on me.The cherographers ran to me clapping their hands"amazing incredible astounding you are the best dancer we've ever seen"they chant.He links our hand raising it high."SHE WILL DANCE WITH BEYONCE! MISS. ..."

"Neomi"I say shyly "NEOMI!"he shouted.

"oh I must call bey and tell her"

"stop your making me blush"I say covering my face

"youre wonderful .You must be discovered

he took me to his office and cslled bey

"Hello trayie"

"Hello queen bee.I have to introduce you to the best dancer I have ever laid my eyes on"he says with excitement

"who might that be"she asked

"Hey bey"I say  in a goofy voice

"BABYDOLL IS THAT YOU? "

"yess"

" congratulations"

"Thank youuuuuu"I laughed

"well she will see tomarrow mrs.bee @1"

"well trayie ill see her in a hour we live together"

"oh my! Bey you never tell me anything. I cant wait to see you tomorrow"

"same to you bye trayie"

I grabbed my bag and keys and drove home feeling extremely happy.