things were heard (lau &neo&larry)

¤Hope you enjoy
¤sorry for any  spelling errors

The room only had one couch and one lamp also one huge window but it was covered by blinds. The closer they got I could feel my heart beat through my chest with every step they took." what's wrong we don't bite"Larry says walking around  going to my right side." well not yet"Lau laughed walking to my left "biting? Biting who? Where ?"  "Maybe here"He says hovering over my shoulder near my neck and arms snake around my waist "Maybe leave a hickey right here"Lau say on the opposite side"A hickey?!"The thought was a little exciting but but we're in someone's office.What if we get caught?" "Bro go lock the door"  "No you go lock the door"  "Naw you"

"Move ill go lock the door!"I escaped from their grip and nearly ran to the door locking it.As I turned I see them taking off their shirts off letting them fall to the floor.It took alot of will power to stop myself from nearly drooling as I stared at their V lines.Let me repeat myself they are blessed. "We know we sexy but dang nemo stop stop eye raping us"Lau laughed at Larry's comment."oh sorry"I got closer "its okay because today you're ours and were yours No interruptions"

"Yep we on 11th floor no one hardly comes here "

"how you know?"

"We asked "

"You planned this?"

"Maybe maybe not"Larry pushed me down onto the desk.Laurent took off his pantsas if he were unable to stand it any longer.Laurent handsthen began touching my boobs threw my shirt"um.....wait"my body shivered from his touch."How can we when you make that sexy face"larry smirks .His lips touched my neck again.My whole body was pulsing with my heatbeat.His hands rubs up and down my thigh.Laurent lifted my shirt over my head while larry took off my shorts.Laurent unblocked my bra.Larry eyes lit up.Laurent threw it across the room.Larry pulls my panties off and opens my legs wide.My eyes shut tight.I felt larry hand rub across my V."look at me"  slowly I opened my eyes staring at larry as he went down."Bro ready to make Nemo scream"Larry nods adding to the pleasure. Unable to hold back I moan wrapping my legs around his neck.His tongue moved fastly as Laurent whispered french in my ear.I couldn't understand he was saying but it sound sexy"just give it to me already"I begged before locking lips with Laurent"After you please us"I jumped off the desk on floor to my knees.Laurent positioned his self infront of me.He grabbed a handful of my hair.Before I started "Lau I love my hair so if you care about your safety I highly suggested you dont pull it hard .okay?"  "Okay"I take him in.Everything was good so to speak until he started to thrust causing me to gag"Bro let her breathe!"Larry hit lau chest.I grasped for air taking in as much as I could."Now for the real fun.Face down Ass up"Larry pats my back"whatever you say"His hands firmly grip my As "nice"without warning my body jerked forward making me deep thoat lau.He moaned in pleasure shutting his eyes tilting his head back tightening his grip on my hair."yes nemo"the pleasure was amazing.So good my legs could barely support me.Larry grabbed my waist holding me steady.

"Stop hogging bro"Laurent pouted

"Alittle longer"Lau smacked his lips

"2mins then me"he raised two fingers

Then *ring ring*Again?! I mentally groaned

"Aye give me phone"

Lau threw him the phone

"What are you about to -ah!"larry yanked my hair going faster

PHONE CONVO

Jay-z:Aye where are you guys

Larry:we fucking right now call back later

My mouth dropped. Using one hand I reached behind me smacking larry his arm.He grabbed it pinning it to my back"Ah...Larry give me t-t-the phone"Larry puts it to my ear

"Jay-Z. ..sorry...*larry goes harder*.....mmm...mmmWe fucking Bye!"using my other hand I hung up.Larry and Laurent chuckled "oh hush"   "Wat?"  "Ah sorry!"

"Times up!"Laurent grabbed my hand

"Um I cant stand"

He picked me up laying me on the desk.zwithin seconds Lau found the G spot.Thrusting.This was unbelievable. He and I came .I laid on the desk breathless feeling really tired

Larry and Laurent helped me get dressed .Larry threw me on his shoudler when I told him.I couldn't walk.His hand roamed my as "maybe round two later"  "pstt im  going to go home and hit the sheets"

When went down to the main floor.Thinking we were leaving I shut my eyes for a quick sec.

"BABYDOLL!"

My eyes shot open.All I seen was a room full people all eyes on us.What happened ?Why are they staring at us? Jay had a cheecky smile."umm we had you on speaker"He was fighting back his laughter"well congratulations"Beyonce said sounding like a question. I covered my eyes so embarrassed .Theym guys on the other hand looked high wirh goofy smiles not caring who knew"youre welcome"they bowed

My face (-.-)