why you lie. (Lau and Neomi)

hello sorry for the wait a friend of mine told me to update or she'll choke me so I started writing trying to think of something different. something brothers and sister or older and younger sibling can relate to it personally thats why I like it so much.Oh this is for the next chapter which is about Larry and Nemo (neomi).♥D♥

~this is a short chp

neomi pov

I cant believe Larry. How could he?  He knows I'm with Lau yet  he does this.I have to tell Laurent. Quickly storming up the stairs to the room I see lau rubbing his tired eyes sitting on the egde of the bed."Nemo why you leave"he asked raking his fingers through his fro.

"I was thristy"I said a little shaky.My brain wanted me to tell him but my mouth refused.Last thing I need to do is cause more trouble. I looked at my hands avoiding Laurent gaze."neomi you okay"He stood up."yea im fine why you ask"I turned around pretending to look for something. I felt his hand hovering over my shoulder quickly I jerked away.If he get me close and I so happen to foolish stare into his eyes ill spill everything. He look at me"im just cold its my reflexes boo "I faked a smile.im soo glad he cant read me like Naomi. Even though this is my most convincing smile something told me he wasnt buying it"did someth (gcf)""nothing happened im fine your fine were fine everything is fine go to bed we have rehearsals tomarrow "

Lau pov

She didnt let me finish she was so quick to answer. Her smile obviously fake so fake a barbie doll would be jeasous.Though her mouth says im fine her eyes say I wish I could tell.what is she hiding and why.I want to confront her but she kept moving closer and closer to the edge. If I wanted I could tap her and she would fall.Her knees brought close to her chest.Even the slightest movement made her shift.Another why I know is she lying she that she said she was cold but she didnt even attempt to pulling clovers over herself she just layed on top.