Hyperactive Jaden

Jesse's p.o.v

"I'm ready but first I need some fried shrimp" Jaden asked Jesse. "Damn I don't think I have shrimp to fry for you sorry jay" apologizing to him. He pouted and puffed his cheeks "then lets go out and eat "OK where do you want to go, I think captain D's have fried shrimp, how about there" "Nah how about we just walk around and see what we find" "Ok". He jumped into my arms Jesse trying to hide the blush, "whoa hello there" Jaden giggled and snuggled to him. My blush grew a little darker, "well aren't we trigger happy", Jaden smiled and ran around, "Jay wait up" tries to run after him. Jaden giggled and smiled. I smiled and giggled while trying to catch him "when I catch you your gonna get The Jesse Punishment" "Oh and what's the Jesse punishment "Jaden said running and climbed up a tree. I Smirked darkly, he stuck his tongue out "You'll find out just you wait" smiling and climbing up after him 'just wait you'll be be under me soon' having a huge grin on my face. He yelped and jumped down and continued to run away. I jumped to and grabbed the bottom of his school uniform jacket and pulled. He squeaked and fell into his arms as their lips touched "OK this is the first punishment, when we get back the real punishment starts" grinning so dark it could scare a man.

Jaden gulped and hid his head in Jesse's jacket, "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" I smiled softly. He looked at him and smiled, "Let's get back eat and figure out your punishment". He pouted and tried to get out of his punishment by kissing his face and neck. "This is the beginning, the second part is sexy". He looked at him and gave him a hickey. Jay gave me a hickey, I spun around and kissed his lips hard and started trailing the kisses down his neck trying to find his sweet spot. He moaned and moved his head back as he found his sweet spot "ahh Jesse" "Looks like I found it" I grinned still kissing him giving him a hickey, moving back to his lips. He kissed him and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Want to continue this in your room or mine" smirking putting my arms around his waist "Lets go to your room since you don't have to share it" "OK" I said picking Jay up bridal style. He blushed and continued to kiss his neck.

We kept kissing I pushed him on to the bed climbing on and straddling his hips and kept on kissing him. He moaned and took off my blue jacket and threw it somewhere as he kissed his neck. I grabbed Jay's jacket and took it off him and threw it with my jacket, kissing down to his neck to his neck leaving hickeys ever where. He moaned and kissed me as he ran his fingers on my chest and felt my body and hips. I raised his black shirt up and over his head, leaving kisses all the way down to his nipples, licking and sucking on it. "Ahh Jesse" he moaned and gently pulled on his teal hair, I kept sucking on his nipple then trailing kisses down to his pants line. He blushed and and bucked his hips, "Can I take them off and keep going" I asked him patiently

He nodded and giggled "go ahead Jesse-chan" "OK Jaden-kun" I told him unbuttoning the pants and unzipping them and pulling them off. His member sprang out and Jaden blushed, "Hehe how cute" I said licking the precum on the tip. He blushed and moaned as he bucked his hips. All of a sudden Jay made me almost deep throat his member. He moaned and thrusted into his mouth, I sucked on his member playing with his entrance. His eyes widened as he screamed in pleasure, I heard Jay scream and come in my mouth, I swallowed it and kissed his lips He kissed me and pinned me down "whoa" I said in the kiss

He took out Jesse's member and played with it. "Haahh" the sound came out as my head went back and bucking my hips. He smirked and started to ride him, "Oh god jay" I moaned as my hands made their way to his hips. He moaned and went faster. As he went faster I started pumping him, somehow I found his sweet spot, he moaned loudly and made him go in deeper. He kept going making my member hit the same spot over and over again. He moaned as he started to tighten around him, Jay started to tighten around my member making me cum inside him. He moaned and soon came all over Jesse's chest and face, I licked my hand that had Jays cum on it.

Jaden blushed and panted, his cute and adorable face made me get hard again. He got on his hands and knees "come get me Jesse" "Yes my little kuriboh" I got behind him and slammed my member into him. He moaned loudly and clawed the bed, I grabbed his hips and thrust hard and fast into him. He moaned loudly "ahh yeah Jesse" "God damn Jay" I moan still thrusting in and out of him. He moaned and kissed Jesse, I kissed jay biting his bottom lip for entrance, he opened his mouth and moaned.

I put my tongue in his mouth and started roaming his mouth, until my tongue found his. He ran his own tongue in Jesse's mouth as he moaned. We started fighting for dominance, I won the dominance, he moaned and submitted to him. "Hey Jay I'm abou-" I told him feeling the climax, and started thrusting faster. He moaned "I am to Jess" he moaned and soon came. I called Jay's name as I came inside him. He panted and fell forward, I panted and fell on top of him. He smiled and kissed him. I smiled back at him and kissed him back, "I love you Jesse" he told me "I love you too Jaden" pulling him close. He smiled and got a marker, "Jay what are you about to do with that marker" I ask looking worried

He wrote on his face "Jaden's lover" "Jay what did you write on my face" getting up off the bed and going the bathroom. He giggled and hid under the blanket. "Jay seriously" I looked at my face "that's it, come here" I got up on the bed took the covers off and started tickling him, he laughed and kissed him deeply. I laughed and kissed him back. He ran off, "Jay put some clothes on" I yelled grabbing are clothes. "Nuuuu i wanna be fweeee" running off almost to the door "Jay if someone spots us I blaming you" I glared at him. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled back and kissed him knowing with that cute face I couldn't stay mad. He smiled and put on clothes, "Thanks babe" I said smiling. He smiled and nodded. "Heheh" "Lets go eat" "Ok".