Saving Jesse

I yawn waking up, my throat was a little sore for screaming but I was getting better, "babe, let's go to the appointment today" saying softly, Jaden nodded and smiled as he picked him up. "I think I can walk babe, he didn't bang me that hard" I muttered under my breath, "I want to carry you so shush". I mumble more and just put my head on his shoulder, He smiled and took him to the doctor. When we got there I started dozing off because his heartbeat sounded like music to me, He smiled and they got in the room. I slowly woke up, "Hiya doc" I said trying not to say much because my throat wasn't a 100% better. The doctor smiled "hello Mr. Anderson how are you, "Good" I smiled back rubbing my belly.

He put the gel on his belly, I flinched at the coldness. I watch as the doctor started looking for the baby, The doctor smiled as there was a lump on the monitor."How many" I smiled at the little one, "Just one" "Oh" I smiled sadly 'I thought I would have twins with both my husbands' I thought, "But it's early so you might have more seeing that the lump is big" "OK" my smile got brighter. He smiled, "Babe, I have a weird craving for strawberries and sriracha sauce" I scratched my nose embarrassed. Jaden chuckled"alright after this i'll get you some, "Ya" I squealed happily.

He chuckled, I blushed "oops, sorry" I chuckled. "Your cute", I blushed harder and hid my face. He giggled, I smirked "you got the cutest giggle" still having a blush. He smiled and they left, I kept squealing as we went go get some food. He smiled and watched, "You know where we can get some strawberries and sriracha sauce" still squealing getting looks from people, I saw people smiling, some thinking I was high, and others looking at me with lustful look, I froze and hugged jays arm when I heard a catcall "hey cutie". Jaden glared and kissed his lover deeply as he looked at all the cat-callers.

They growled and left to try kidnap later, I kissed back "is there a restaurant somewhere" "How about one down the road a little" "ok" dragging him along, Jaden chuckled. When we got there we sat down and waited to order, They ordered their food. I ate happily, He smiled. I finished before he did "I think I was a little to hungry", He giggled. I started yawning, He smiled. "I'm tired" my tail came out and swished, He picked him up. I fell asleep listening to his heart beat, He took him home. I purred and my ears came out too, I wrapped my tail around his waist, He smiled and laid him in bed. We were like that for an hour until I heard a knock on the door, I answered it "yes- wait your the guys from earlier, JADEN" I tried running but one grabbed me and put a rag on my face knocking me out.

Kuriboh saw and followed them as the other duel spirits roared, "jaden" I whispered as I woke up and saw I was in an abandoned warehouse tied down to a post, I pulled on my bonds. The kidnapper smirked and walked to him, "w-what do you want from me" I tried backing as far I could go. "I want you dear" "but I'm already married and barring a man's child" I pulled on the bond I saw ruby and kuriboh 'go get jay, please quickly' I say to ruby telepathy, She nodded and kuriboh stayed with him as the man got mad. "my husband will be here any minute, say your prayers, he kills almost anyone who tries to harm me and our unborn baby" I smirked breaking the bonds off.

The man looked at him "that weak brunette what can he do", "change into his ancient form and kick ass, he did with my sexual abusive father" I started walking away. The man went after him and soon the door burst open, The kidnapper grabbed me and I saw and gun, he had it pointing near my stomach "you wouldn't dare, I'm carrying a baby" I struggled crying "JADEN" I screamed. A black shadow came and surrounded them as orange and green eyes shone brightly, "JADEN, now let me go you bastard" I said through tears and got out of the kidnappers grip and ran to haou\jaden but hit the ground when pain hit my knee. Haou picked him up as yubel attacked the kidnapper.

"you bastard" I growl at the kidnapper my eyes changed amber orange color and my clothes changed, Yubel pinned the man down. I changed into my darker self and got down went to the man "ever try doing this again I'll kill you" as my aura was the same as haou's, The man got scared and ran away. "hey haou how long its been" Johan walks back to haou with a limp, Haou smirked "its been a while Johan are you alright" "Other than a throbbing knee, carrying your and jaden's kids, and dealing with a whiny host...peachy" grabbing a hold of haou's waste. Haou smirked as he looked at him "oh come on Jesse isn't so bad i actually think his accent is kinda cute" he smirked, johan blushed and smirked "you and jaden are the same always moaning for more sometimes, in our time and now" snaking his hand to haou's butt and pulling their bodies together taking his helmet off and playfully biting his ear

Haou moaned a little as his brown hair moved downward "johan" "see you can't resist, want more my lord" moving to his neck kissing, licking, biting his sweet spot leaving a hickey and licking the bruise, he moaned and smirked as he squeezed the males butt. Johan moaned "looks like we both want the same thing" smirking, he pinned him down. "You want to do it here" looking shocked, "why not" "someone might see and hear us, I'm more comfortable at home" Johan said. "Alright let's go then but the twins are at home" "the shower will drown it out, how about that" Johan kissed haou when they walk home. Haou smirked as he took off his armor once they got in the shower.

Johan took off his outfit and got in with him "damn he looks bigger than last time" looking down, "You like what you see johan" he smirked and looked at him. "Shut up" Johan looked away blushing "just put it in so I can do you next" smirking, "Alright now bend over" he smirked. Johan bends over, He thrusted in. "AAHH SHIT" he yells out, "Is it to big" "No, I love it when your super hard and super big, and rough" johan moaned, Haou started to ram into him and clawed his hips. "AAHH...HAOU...GOD...SO...GOOD" he moans, He kissed his back and smirked. 

"AAAAHHH...YES...THERE...RIGHT...THERE...HARDER...HAOU" he screams in pleasure when haou hits his sweet spot, Haou moaned loudly as he pounded into the male and his muscles clenched. "AAHH...HAOU...CUMMING...HOAU" he came, "Ohh johan your so tight" he moaned and came. "Yeah, let's see how tight you are when I pound into you" Johan smirked and moaned, Haou panted and pulled out of him. "Your turn" turning around pinning haou to the wall kissing him deeply, He got on the shower floor with his butt in the air. Johan slammed into haou, He screamed out in pleasure. "Want me to move love" kissing his back and shoulder blades, He nodded "yeah fast and rough" "OK whatever you say" pounding into him fast and rough.

He moaned and panted, He goes harder, faster, and rougher and attacks his neck leaving hickeys. "Ahhh yes johan keep going "he moaned and blushed, "Damn hearing your moans makes me harder" he feels himself get 2x harder in haou. He moaned and wrapped his arms and legs around him, "Sorry, every time I hear you moan I get 2x harder and 2x bigger" trusting harder, faster, and and a lot rougher grabbing his hips tightly. "Ohh yeah babe that's it keep going" "Alright" smirking clawing his hips tightly, moving him up and down the same time he thrust into haou. He moaned and arched his back as he came, Johan moaned as he came deep inside haou "I love you and your little host" kissing haou.

Haou moaned and panted "i love you and your host as well" "Hehe, I'm going to let the cat have his body back, we should do this again sometime" kissing haou and going back to being Jesse, Haou turned back into jaden and the two blinked. "I think we need to tell them to lay off the super hard sex" I lean against the wall, Johan forms as a spirit in front of the two outside the shower "fat chance, see haou he is whiny" chuckling. "AAAHH, stop doing that, I told you to stop appearing out of nowhere, you almost gave me a heart attack", Johan rolls his eyes. Haou appeared "behave johan he is carrying our children and he does keep us alive". 

"yeah I know but the whining, how does people put up with it" johan whined,  "I take that offensive" tears start forming. Johan looks at jesse "uhh", Haou looks at johan "well who's the one whining now and look what you did now say your sorry" "but-" johan was cut off. Tears start flowing "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH, DUMBASS" running to mine and jaden bedroom, Johan looks at haou and jaden. Jaden and haou glared at him. "fine" johan disappears and appears in jaden and Jesse's room "hey um-" "Come to laugh some more" "Actually no you just remind me of well me, sorry" hugging Jesse. Hugs back and kiss Johan's cheek "apology accepted, but don't think about the kiss on the cheek every time" "ok" blushing putting a hand on the cheek that just got kissed. 

Jaden came in while dragging haou behind him and he turned on the TV and got food, I drag Johan in and sit next to jaden. They watched duels, I lay on jaden's chest. Jaden smiled. I smiled and started dozing off because of his heart beat, He covered him up. I purred into his neck as my ears and tail came out, "let's give him some rest" petting his head laying a kiss on top of his head like a loving brother. Haou nodded as the two disappeared, I snuggle closer to jaden.