Sexy Kitty

"Don't eat so fast before you choke" eating my shrimp slowly, he blinked and ate a little slower "Thanks babe you almost gave me a heart attack" kissing his lips lightly. He stuck his tongue out and smirked, I smirked taking his tongue between my teeth and looking at him seductively. He blushed red and moaned. "Want to continue this in my room" smirking at him, he nodded and sat on his lap. I started to kiss Jay deeply licking his lip for entrance, he smiled a little as he playfully denied him entrance, when he denied me I went and started playing with his lower half. He gasped and opened his mouth, when he opened his mouth I took the chance to stick my tongue in. He moaned and ran his fingers in his teal hair, I moaned in pleasure placing my hands on his hips.

He smirked and got off him. I pouted puffing out my cheeks "Aaww Jay were are ya goin" showing a pouty puppy eyes, he smirked and went to the bathroom to change "wait their my little cutie". 'I wonder what he's doing' I thought and waited for him. He soon came out in a kitty outfit that hugged his rear and member so they were popping out and he had a tail and ears. "Oh sweet honey ice tea" I said with blood running out of my nose onto my shirt, he smirked as he slowly walked to him and circled around him. "Sweet mama I'm cat chow now" I said seeing how tight the outfit was on his lower half. He smiled and smirked as he tied him up "just sit back and relax my little toy"

"OK" I said blushing and with a nose bleed, he smirked and kissed his body. "God Jay don't tease me" moaned in pleasure, he smiled and got on his hands and knees "you want me". "Y-yes p-please Jay" I begged him, he smirked and went and kissed his legs and feet. "Jay stop teasing me" every place that was kissed twitched, he smiled and kissed his inner thighs. I whimpered each kiss my hips bucked a little, he smiled and kissed his belly. He smiled and sucked on him, "OH MY GOD JAY" I moaned yelling at him bucking my hips. He smirked and went faster, "Aahh" I moaned bucking to his movements. He gagged a little but kept going

"Jay I think I'm going to-" is all I could get out, he smirked and deep throated me. "Hng" I came into Jay's mouth I took deep breath trying to smooth out my breathing, "Ar-are you OK Jay" still breathing heavy. He smiled brightly as he was happily eating his cum. "Jay when I get out of here I'm going to impregnate you" glaring happily at the sexy Kitty, he smiled more as he had cum on his mouth. "That's it operation impregnate Jay is a go" I told him as I got the ropes off, he giggled and hopped on the bed and waved his butt at him as he gave him a cute little smile. "OK sexy Kitty daddy's gonna punish you" grinning wide while my hands were on Jays hips grinding are crouches together, he moaned and bucked against him "please Jesse I want your babies inside me" "Alright" I told him bringing him to the bed kissing while stripping him. He moaned and ran his fingers in his hair, I kissed his neck placing one finger in, he moaned and held onto me.

I pushed another finger in and started thrusting and scissoring him kissing him, he moaned loudly and arched his back. I center myself at his entrance and entered him feeling the tightness around my member, he moaned loudly and held onto him, I thrust in and out if him hard and fast trying to find his sweet spot. He moaned loudly and arched his back as he screamed in pleasure, "Looks like I found it" I thrust harder and faster at that spot. He clawed the bed and moaned loudly, I thrust in and out licking and sucking on his nipples, then kissing his neck and lips. He moaned and squeezed his butt as he held onto me, "Jay if you do that I'm gonna-" I said as I cum deep inside. He moaned loudly and came all over him.

"Are you OK" I breathed out, pulling my member out lay back on the bed, "That was amazing Jesse" he said happily and snuggles to him. "hehe yeah you and your shakira hips that was awesome" "Hey jay if you do get pregnant I will still love you and the little one" kissing Jaden's cheek. He smiled and kissed him deeply, "hehe yeah that was awesome, hey Jay if you do get pregnant I will still love you and the little one" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and snuggled into his neck and purred happily, I snuggled close to him rubbing my hand on his stomach 'I really do want a family with him' I thought happily. He purred as he snuggled to his chest as he looked at him, "I love you Jay" I kissed his lips "I love you too Jesse". I went and snuggled Jay and went to sleep, he smiled and also went to sleep.