Johan's Pregnancy/ Foursome Punishment

Johan woke up and ran to the bathroom throwing up he looks at the test and threw it away, he walked out the bathroom before collapsing and fainting, Haou found him and picked him up. I woke up hearing a thud, running seeing haou "what happen" looking worried, "johan fainted" Haou laid him on the bed. Johan woke up from fainting 'what happen, oh I remember, I can't tell him' tears start forming, "JOHAN YOUR WAKE" I hugged him. Haou came in with tea "johan i was so worried" "hehe sorry" rubbing the back of his neck. "Your hiding something, I know" glaring, Johan growled "I'm not hiding anything" "Uh-huh" walks to haou and whispers "search the area you found him there might be something".

Haou nodded "watch him alright" "Alright" as he walked away, Johan growls "what did you say" "To get you some food" "Liar" pouncing on him. They started fighting, Jaden held johan "how about we make a fort" "Haou how's it coming" looking at jaden "how about just tie him down I know were the handcuffs are". Johan thrashing around, Jaden held onto him and sighed. Haou found a pregnancy stick, "Well what was it" holding his legs. Johan biting and scratching trying to get loose, Haou"its a pregnancy test and its positive" "Bro is it true" looking at him. Johan stops thrashing and runs under the bed trembling, Haou smiled and pulled him out "we are having a baby" "MEW, I didn't want to say anything" still trembling. 

"I'm so happy" jumping into jaden arms, Haou held him "im so happy Johan". Jaden "ima be an uncle". Johan smiles and rubs his belly, Squeals happily. Haou smiled and kissed him, Jaden chuckled. Johan kiss back and sprays Jesse with water "pay back", Hisses at Johan "you son of a bitc-rawr" tackles Johan claws a blazin. Johan growls at him and lashes out again, They fight again. Haou and jaden sighed "well guess we will leave and be horny somewhere else", Johan and Jesse dark aura covers the nekos bodies pouncing on them pinning them down painfully "bad choice of words" smirking darkly. The two males smirked and got on their hands and knees with their butts in the air ready for them. 

I licked Jadens butt biting the spot leaving a love fang bite, Johan bites haous love handles too hard. Haou growled and moved johan a little as if telling him to be more careful, Jaden moaned and got hard from the bite. Johan mounds hoau "this is punishment for saying that" biting the back of his thigh butt, Smirks "punishment sounds like a beautiful plan, what do you think baby jay, smacking your butt, taking you, or both" leaning to his ear and whisper caressing his balls and moved my finger to his hole and down. Jaden looked at Jesse, I smirk darkly at him and look at johan 'want them to suck each other off'. Johan grins 'yeah' laying haou on his back, I push jaden to hover over haou. Jaden blushed and looked up at Jesse. 

Haou looked at johan and blushed "are you sure about this" "punishment and we wanted to try it out". I nod in agreement and lick jaden hole, Jaden blushed and moaned as he started to suck on haou. Haou gasped out and moaned and he also sucked on jaden, Johan and Jesse slammed their members into both males without warning. The two males moaned into each other as they bucked their hips, they start moving gripping both of the males hips tightly. The two moaned and watched the other get pounded into, Johan press his finger on one of haou pressure points in his legs, thrusting harder and rougher. I bite jaden on the butt again same spot, The males screamed out in pleasure and pain.

johan spreads haous legs more to go deeper lifts jadens head and kisses him deeply, I spread jadens butt cheeks more to go deeper. Jaden moaned as he pumped haous member, Haou moaned and licked Jesse's member while he sucked on jaden. "I'm at my climax" "hold out you wimp, before I put a cock ring on you" Johan graowls, "OR" I look at jaden and haou smirking darkly. The two brunettes looked at him as they were covered in each others cum, "hold on" johan reaches in a draw not pulling out of haou taking out two cock rings. I take one of the rings "shall we" grinning, The two males looked at each other and then at the rings."baby jay do you mind" smiling softly, "really" johan rolls his eyes. 

"yes really" I growled, The two males were getting impatient. They slipped the rings on their member and started thrusting, The males moaned and sucked on each other again. They pound into them trying to find their sweet spot, The two held onto the bed sheets and moaned. "found it" the neko twins said in unison as they pounded harder, faster, and rougher into the two males, The two twitched and squirmed as they neared their orgasms. they pounded more teasing the males about the rings, They whined and wanted to cum. "you have to-" "scream for-" "it" they say in a twinly away, The two males moaned "oh please lets us cum please" "ok" the two neko males came deep inside the males.

The two males moaned and came all over the place, I pulled out, my breathing uneven, chest hurting and passed out falling backwards. Johan pulls out of haou "Bro!!!" he tried reaching for him but missed, Haou got Jesse and laid him down and checked him. Johan "he over worked his lungs" looking worried, My breathing got shallower and shallower to the point my lungs stopped. Johan "NO!!!, I HEAR HIS HEART BUT NOT HIS LUNGS" breaking down in tears, Haou gave him CPR to help him. Jaden got water and fanned him to help him breath soon Jesse started breathing, "BRO!!!" Johan hugging and kissing Jesse's face but accidentally kissed his lips "oop-whoa". 

I wrapped my arms around Johan and kissed him deeply, still in and out of consciousness, and not in my right mind yet, Jaden started to get mad and tackled johan "hes mine" "I don't want him, I have haou to deal with and says the one who suck off his twin look alike" I smirked a growl. I whimpered at the lost warm feeling, crawling to the jaden and johan, Jaden growled and fought with johan then went to Jesse and held him. "That's it I'm tired of your crap" tackling jaden to the floor fighting him, I ran under the bed trembling, crying, and scared of the scene in front of me. Jaden smacked johan "look what you did" he growled and snuggled up to Jesse, "What I did" growling nails going two inches longer and leaps to attack.

I pushed jay out of the way and took the blow but protected my stomach if it got too serious "NYAA", Johan saw what happen "Jesse" shocked and reached out to him. Haou got in front of Jesse and jaden licked Jesse's wounds to help heal them, Johan hides in the closet crying when he scratched Jesse again, and found his knife in there. 'What are you going to do with that knife' I asked him in thought. 'I don't belong here if I'm just going to keep hurting you, I'm sorry, I love you brother' sadly smiling, "NO!!!, DON'T KILL YOURSELF, BROTHER" breaking down in tears. Haou grabbed johan and held him.close as he rubbed his back, "I don't belong here if I'm going to keep hurting him, I'll accidentally scratch his belly" breaking down into tears.

"Are you crazy, you almost killed you and the baby, you really want to burden haou with a dead husband and a dead unborn child" growling angrily, Johan shakes his head crying more into haous shoulder. Haou held him and rocked him back and forth, I sign and walk over to them and hugged Johan "bro I want you to have a healthy baby, OK" rubbing and kissing his belly. Johan nods and flinches at the feeling, Haou smiled and kissed him. Johan kiss him back calming down and rubbed his belly, I backed off from the happy family and went over to jaden "I wonder what both of are babies will look like" rubbing my belly. Jaden looked at him "like me", Haou kissed his belly. 

"I'll try to birth you a little jay, hello in there" talking the baby, Johan giggles at the feeling. Jaden smiled and kissed his belly, Haou smirked and chuckled. They both start giggling at their husband's soft lips tickling their skin, The boys picked them up and smiled. "Whoa" wrapping my arms around jadens neck, "Helloo smexy" Johan holds onto haou. Jaden "hey my cute prince", Haou "hello their hot stuff". "Well aren't we dominant today" Johan wraps his arms and legs haou, "Hehe I know jaden loves to be dominant" blushing into his shoulder. Jaden spun him around and smiled, Haou yawned and snuggled to him. Johan yawns to and falls asleep quickly, I smile back and purr into his neck. They took their lovers to bed, I kiss jadens neck and fall asleep. Jaden tucked him in,"Jay jay snuggle me" I say cutely holding my arms out. He giggled and snuggled to him, "Mew, ya" I purred. He smiled and hugged him, I fell asleep. He also fell asleep.