Zane Gets In Trouble

Zane walks to Jack's room and pokes him, Jack mumbled and opened his eyes. "morning" Zane smirks, Jack looked at him "morning Zane what's up" he yawned. "wanna play with Yusei and the others" Zane asked, Jack's ears perked up as he sat up. Zane looked at him, "What are we playing" Jack asked. "hunter and take them" Zane says, Jack smirked and got up "lets do this" "whos first" Zane asked. "You can go first" Jack said, "you want to take me or someone" Zane was confused.  "I want to take someone" Jack said, "wanna try getting Yusei and Jim" Zane smirks. "They might not fall for it though" Jack said, "Yusei is smart, Jim I don't know" Zane shrugs. "Yusei might actually attack us so we have to be careful" Jack said, Zane nods.

"Let's go" Jack said, Zane nods and sneaks to Yusei's room and opens the door peaking in. Yusei was curled up in his sleep as his feet were poking out of the blanket making him look innocent, Zane sneaks in and puts the blindfold on him and binds his wrist to the bedpost and covered his scent with the hunters jacket and licked his feet. Yusei's eyes snapped open as he kicked Zane hard as he then pulled against the restraints, Zane held his nose and looks at Jack while grabbing Yusei ankles. Jack shook his head as Yusei clawed at them and growled, Zane shrugged and stripped their clothes and pushed in whiles holding his legs down. Yusei's eyes widened as he lashed back and resisted against Zane, Zane smirks and thrust into him.

Yusei pulled on the headboard as it broke and then he clawed Zane, Zane's eyes widen and tied his hands together and kissed him and goes harder. Yusei bit his lips as he moved against him, Zane bit his lip and pounded into him. Tears started to go down Yusei's face, Zane bites his neck and pulls out going to his dragon form and slams back in roughly. Yusei screamed out as he slowly got away from him and was soon gone, Zane goes to his wolf form and follows pinning his ears and pulls on his tail with his mouth. Yusei turned into his wolf form and ran off, Zane whimpers and pins him down "sorry babe". Yusei went to his secret cave and stayed there, Yusa pouts at Zane and kicked him between the legs and went back inside locking him out of the den.

Zane whimpers in pain and went to find Yusei but having a hard time walking, Yusei was curled up in the corner of his hiding spot. Zane whimpers looking for Yusei, Yusei curled up more and shook from the cold. Zane howls to Yusei, Yuseis ears perked. Zane howls louder, Yusei gently howled back. Zane walks to him, Yusei looked at him. Zane smiles and nuzzles him, Yusei nuzzled him back. "what happen my cute wolf" Zane asked, Yusei didn't say anything. Zane whines, Yusei snuggled to him. Zane purrs and sniffs him and licks the spot "did someone take you", Yusei nodded as he looked at him. Zane licks his hole putting his scent on him, Yusei slowly calmed down. "me and Jack were playing a game" Zane says, Yusei looked at him.

"me and him are doing hunters" Zane says, Yusei stared at him. "wanna join" Zane looks at him, Yusei shook his head. "lets get you home" Zane says, Yusei held onto him. Zane carries him house, Yusei snuggled to him. Zane purrs and lays him down, Yusa came over and saw Zane. Zane looks at her, Yusa growled at him. "what" Zane says, Yusa glared at him. "what is your problem" Zane asked, "I kicked you out how did you get back in" Yusa said. "I have a key" Zane says, Yusa left. Zane goes looking for Jack, Jack was cleaning. Zane walks to Jim's room and opens the door peaking in, Jim was in his bed with his small pups. Zane picks the pups up and puts them in the nursery and blindfolds him and ties his wrist to the headboard and covers his scent with the hunters jacket and kissed him, Jim mumbled as he tried to get away from him sleepily as he turned his back on him and went back to sleep.

Zane smirks and strips their clothes and rubs against him, Jim mumbled something as he hugged his pillow and slept. Zane tries to push his huge member into him but it wouldn't and he forcefully pushed it in, Jim kicked him away like an annoying bug as he turned around and slept. Zane grabs his leg pinning them down and thrust into him, Jim moved around as he turned on the bed not allowing Zane to do anything. Zane pouts and got up getting dressed and goes to his wolf form and goes hunting, Yusei was out in the forest as he was playing with a branch. Zane watched him, Yusei rolled around. Zane giggles and continues hunting, their were many animals running around. Zane watch as he stalked some deer, the deer ate.