Charlotte gets Cancer

"I was also afraid after my duel with Kalin" "is that why uncle Jack hate uncle Kalin so much he wants to rip his heart straight out of his chest" Yusa's eyes widen, he nodded and sighed "Crow had to rush me to Martha's so I could go into emergency surgery" "like Kazuma and whos Martha can I meet her she sounds nice" Yusa smiles. "Martha was the woman who raised me, Jack and Crow" "so she's like grandma to all of us" Yusa cocked her head, he nodded and smiled "she found us in the streets". Yusa sits up "I'm going to see grandma" she teleports and rides her runner to Martha's place, Yusei went after her and laughed. Kamia, Kazuma and Sakura follows wanting to know heir grandma, he parked his runner.

Yusa runs to the door and knocks, the girls showed up at the house. Martha opened the door "Yusei" She then hugged her, Yusa was confused but hugged back but only problem her breast. Kazuma walks up and she looks and dressed like her father only her hair was longer "hi", Martha looked at her "your not Yusei". Yusei laughed and popped up "nah I'm Yusei" "I'm his daughter Yusa ma'am" Yusa smiles, Kazuma hugs Yusa and Martha "you, dad and uncle Jack got explain to do" she giggles. Martha was shocked "I have grandbabies oh come in darlings", the girls nod. Charlotte and Lyn and Jessica look to Yusei and shrugged, Yusei went in and hugged Martha. Martha "oh my little sugar cube" "I got Crow and Jack" Charlotte teleports away and came back with Crow and Jack "I'm back""hey dad" Kazuma looks at her father.

"grandma got any embarrassing stories on them" Yusa smirks, Marthas eyes sparkled as she pulled them all inside and sat the on the couch. Yusei mumbled as he sat on an armchair, "whos embarrassing story should we start with" Yusa smirks. The girls nod, Martha came back with tons of books. "hey grandma did uncle Jack ever say he had a crush on dad" Yusa looks at her, the girls look through the books. Martha laughed "no one had to say anything they were always together" "cool, so any embarrassing stories when they were growing up, lets start with dad" Yusa smirks looking at Yusei, Yusei mumbled. Martha smiled "I remember when yusei was trying to impress jack and then he tripped and fell into a dirt patch" "impress him about what" Yusa asked, "He was trying to court him" "awww cute, now I want to know more embarrassing things about them" Yusa giggles. 

The boys whined, "ohh stop it, continue grandma". Martha told them how the boys would always sneak out, the girls giggles. Yusei pouted, "what about uncle Jack". She pulled out a book, the girls blinked looking at it. Martha smiled, "what's that" Kazuma asked. "a book dummy" Kamia rolls her eyes, "I know that, I'm talking about in it stupid" Kazuma growls her neko ears and tail and claws come out. Martha clapped her hands "do I have to punnish you two like I punnished your parents", Kamia and Kazuma growls at each other their cat ears, tail and claws out. Yusa face palms and Sakura sighs. Jesse and Jessica sighs shaking their heads, Martha sighed "alright both of you scrub the floors now". 

Kamia and Kazuma had shocked faces "but she started it", Charlotte and Lyn fall over laughing "that's the same expression and wording Jack and Crow had when Martha made them scrub the floors". Martha glared at them "either you scrub the floors or I take away your runners",  "yes ma'am" Kamia and Kazuma went to find the cleaning supplies. "luckily it wasn't Jake and Kazuma, they almost go all out brawling" Jesse sighs "oh Jake is Yusei and Jack's son", Martha blinked "I knew those two would bring me grandchildren" "yeah uncle Yusei almost can't one day without breeding with one of the pack members" Sakura said. "I lost count on the pups that are his" Yusa sighed, Jesse and Jessica went outside for air. 

Martha looked at yusei as he ran off to hide, "learn to keep that pretty mouth shut" Yusa runs after her father. Sakura pouts "well he did get the whole den pregnant, he even banged aunt Charlotte but didn't get her pregnant because their brother and sister", Martha sat down as she shook her head. Yusei went to the dump sights were he often liked to be, Yusa follows and looked around and her mouth dropped "jackpot" she starts digging looking and pulls out a box and looks in it. Sakura pouts and sits back on the couch, Martha smiled as she went tonthe kitchen and went to make food. Kazuma peaks in as she wants to help cook since she loves to cook like her father,  Yusa was still looking through the box then yelps loudly when she felt something strike her butt.