Yusei's and Jessica's Birth

Jesse's p.o.v.

"bro your fine-" she gets cut off by a scream "who the hell is that", Yusei screamed out as he started to bleed. Crow "umm I think yuseis about to poop out his baby", me and jack ran to him "what's wrong". "be nice" Jessica told him bopping him upside the head "our little bird will come soon", Yusei roared out in pain as he screamed "I'm about to have my baby". "I thought he had more than one" helping him up, "we need a doctor!!!" Jack yelled. Jessica groaned rubbing her belly, "when are you due jessa" yugi asked rubbing her belly. "any day now" she groaned more trying to calm the little one down, Yusei looked at jack "does it matter right now I'm going to shit out your babies atlas!".

The doctors came and got yusei on a bed, Yugi "maybe you should sit down". "alright calm down breath babe" jack held yusei's hand, "I'll let the others know" running to crows room. "yeah maybe" she sat down but pain hit hard as she felt water down her legs, "guys, babe... I think my water broke", Yusei screamed loudly and the doctors got him ready. The doctors got her on the bed, Crow worried.

Jessica's p.o.v.

"just squeeze my hand" jack kissed his head, I blacked out when the contractions and pain became too much. They got her on an oxygen mask to help her, Yusei squeezed his hand as he pushed and screamed. I cracked my eyes a little but not much as the baby came I screamed, "you can do it babe" jack wiped the sweat. Yusei looked at him "after this I'm getting you skinned and putting your pelt on my wall atlas!", crow was with her and held her hand. Jack looked at him terrified "how about after my twins", I screamed blacking out the second time. Yusei growled and roared out as the first baby came out, Crow held her hand as the baby came out. 

"theirs the first one, your doing great" jack kissed yusei ignoring his threats, I smiled barely breathing "what's...the...gender". Crow smiled "its a girl", Yusei screamed and pushed more. I smiled "what should we call her" looking a little pale, "the second baby is almost out keep going" jack still holding his hand. The doctors put her on oxygen to help her breath, Yusei screamed and panted as the baby came. Crow held her hand "be strong dear", "I'll...try" my voice was fading a little but not much. "two more babe you can do it, I know you can", Jesse felt an odd feeling in his heart. The doctors gave her some medicine to help her heart pound, Crow "you'll be okay baby". 

Jaden "don't worry she will be fine Jesse", Yusei screamed and squeezed jack's hand. I felt better and smiled "what should we name are little bird" rubbing her cheek, "I hope so it almost felt like she was slipping after the birth" Jesse smiled but was still worried. "this one is almost out then one more baby" jack kissed yusei, Jaden "its because its her first birth it was probably a little too much for her". Crow "how about Kazuma", Yusei started to cry from the pain. Jesse nodded and finally stopped worrying, "that beautiful" Kazuma started crying. "your almost done love" he wiped the tears kissing his head, Crow smiled and kissed her gently as their daughter was in their arms. 

Yusei birthed his final child but started to hyperventilate, Jaden held him close. "lets see if she's hungry" lifting my shirt, "it's over, I knew you could do it" jack stroked his hair kissing him. "can't wait to see what yusei's and jessa's babies look like" Jesse smiled, Jaden "i have a feeling yuseis in trouble". Yusei started to lose consciousness, Kazuma started to feed happily. "I have that same feeling", "babe breath" he looked at yusei worried. "that's my little girl" I started singing "Blackbird singing in the dead of night, Take these broken wings and learn to fly, All your life,You were only waiting for this moment to arise", Crow looked around as he started to whimper "yusei". 

Jaden started to panic, Yusei was put on oxygen as jack was forced out of the room. "babe, it's your foster brother isn't it" looking worried, "oh no" Jesse started to panic so bad he started to hyperventilate collapsing. "NO!!, yusei, I have to be there for him" jack growled worriedly, Crow "he's more than my foster brother he's my brother". Jaden held Jesse as he rocked him, Yusei's monitors started to beep loudly, "I know sorry for saying that, he kind of became a brother to me to" I hugged crow "he'll make it even if I have to heal him myself". Jesse lost conscious passing out, "YUSEI" jack cried loudly. Yuseis monitor suddenly stopped, Jaden looked around. Crow was silent, "no, yusei" jack cried even louder falling to his knees.