Jay's Jealousy

He went to pick up the kids, When jaden left for the twins I woke up thirty minutes later hearing jay cry, I changed him and I went to the bed to rest and laying jay on my chest to see if he would take a nipple to drink. Jay latched onto his nipple and started to suckle milk as he quieted down, "don't worry daddy will be back, he went to get your big sister and big brother" rubbing his back smiling. He smiled and continued to suckle from him, I smiled at my little jay, ruby comes out and snuggles with them. Soon jaden came home with the twins, "Daddy's back" I rubbed his back. He continued to suckle and drink, "You must've been really hungry" kissing his forehead. He smiled and suckled the other nipple.

"I think I know were you inherit this" thinking of jaden always loving to eat, He giggled and had milk on his mouth. "Like father like son" wiping the milk off, He giggled and smiled. "Wanna go see daddy" carefully lifting him and sitting up, He nodded and smiled. I smiled back and went to find jaden "babe", Jaden was changing luna. I waited til he was finished, He smiled and kissed him. "Someone wanted to see you" still holding jay who wanted his father, Jay giggled and snuggled to jaden. I giggled "he just like you, even inherit your hunger-ability, where the twins good" "Leo has our energy that's for sure" "What do you mean" cocked my head. He put leo down and he crawled around, "Um" looking confused. 

Leo kept crawling everywhere, "Ok". Jaden smiled, "yeah, jay's hungry like you sometimes, after he got done suckling his milk he went to my other nipple for more" "Can i have some milk" he smirked a little. "Sure" poking my chest out blushing submitting to him, He smiled and latched onto him. I moaned and held his head, He moaned and drank. I heard a little growl, Jaden looked around. I looked at jay growling, He looked at him. "Don't want daddy to taste" picking jay up, Jay humphed and suckled Jesse. I giggled "looks like jay already claimed them" Watching him suckle over the nipple jaden was sucking on, Jaden humphed and walked off. 

"Babe, don't be mad at him" following him "will you let daddy at lease suck on one of them" ears and tail come out, Jay hissed and suckled the other nipple. I sighed sadly and sat down "you upset daddy" looking at him, Jaden shook his head. "Babe, I going for a walk wanna go" peaking in, Jaden nodded "what about the kids" "There coming silly, jay you have to let go so we can go outside for a walk" petting his head. He whined and continued to suckle, I thought for a moment, then it hit me, I grabbed a jacket and put it on and zipped it were he could still see "better" kissing his forehead. Jaden looked at him and jay suckled again, "Just make sure you don't bite so hard" kissing his forehead "don't be mad at him babe, when we put them down for a nap then you can suck them" kissing jaden's lips. 

He mumbled and laid down on the bed, I sat next to him "babe don't be like that, he's like you, protective of your lover, he's protective of his of his food and mother" kissing his neck. He mumbled and tried not to give in, I gave him a hickey and sighed "guess I can play with myself" trying to say it seductively getting off the bed. He looked at him and watched him, "You need a nap jay, I think you drink enough" unzipping the jacket and walking to his room to lay him down. He yawned and slowly fell asleep, I smiled and gently laid him in his bed and walked into mine and jadens room and got on the bed "so where were we". He pinned him down as his member was hard, "Whoa" blushing hard. 

He blushed, "Wanna suck on them like before" poking my chest out again. He smirked and suckled him, "Aahh jaden" moaning his name. Jaden smiled and drank milk, I moaned and purred my ears and tail came out. He moaned and loved the milk, I moaned louder as I could feel it come out, getting hard. He moaned and held him close, I felt a presence but couldn't tell who it was, I almost scream when I saw who it was. Jaden looked over and blushed red "yubel" "what you look cute and adorable, like a baby, how's it taste" yubel teases, I blush harder and hide. Jaden blushed more "shut up yubel.