Mating twins

Jim whines and hides under the couch, Yusei came home and nuzzled him. Jim purrs wagging his tail and had a really irresistible scent coming off him, Yusei caught the sent as he sniffed Jim's side and legs. Jim blushes and puts his tail between his legs and goes to his fox form, Yusei moved his tail as he licked his member, Jim squeaked blushing "you don't have to do that" but his tail wags liking it. Yusei continued as he licked it more, Jim moans bucking as his member slowly came out. Yusei licked the tip of it slowly, Jim moans louder his paws on his head. Yusei licked his belly, Jim moans purring a little. Yusei sucked his member, Jim moans arching. Yusei sucked faster, Jim cries out arching. 

Yusei licked his member more, Jim cries out louder and came all over his face and pins his ears as he came a lot. Yusei happily ate his cum as he licked him clean, Jim blushes and blushed darker seeing a bulge in Yusei's pants. Yusei licked his inner thighs, Jim moans a little. Yusei licked his hole slowly, Jim moans shivering at the feeling. Yusei continued as he liked it, Jim moans bucking. Yusei looked at him and smirked, Jim blushes and whines squirming. Yusei mounted him, Jim goes on all fours and lays his chest on the floor. Yusei licked his ears and neck, Jim purrs wagging his tail. Yusei thrusted into him, Jim cries out arching. "Who's your Alpha" Yusei asked, "I don't have one" Jim pouts not know that was a bad choice of words.

Yusei's eyes gleamed as he started down at him "oh I'll give you an Alpha" "wait what is Hasselberry" Jim says, Yusei tilted his head "Hasselberry is one of my deltas" "ohh ok, he's got anger like a rogue Alpha" Jim nods giggling. "He tried to challenge me and well it doesn't go well for him" Yusei said, "you better not of hurt him" Jim growls snapping at him forgetting Yusei was in him still. Yusei rammed deep inside him as he was balls deep "oh don't worry he's fine but he learned who the Alpha is", Jim screams out arching tears falling as he growls. Yusei licked his neck and ears, Jim purrs a little "if you hurt him I'll hurt you" he growls. "I didn't hurt him just held him down for about 2 hours until he submitted" Yusei told him, "good you better not, I'm not afraid of an Alpha fight" Jim said swaying his hips. 

Yusei thrusted into him as he smirked "but I know you love it when one is inside you" "be lucky I let you in, I hurt other Alpha's that tried" Jim moans arching and glares at him, Yusei smirked as he held him down and rammed into him. Jim cries out arching, Yusei went faster. Jim cries out louder, Yusei smirked as he went faster. Jim screams out, Yusei moaned his name. Jim cries out his name, Yusei smirked "you like that". Jim blushes and nods, Yusei smirked "I knew you'd submit to me" "I'm not, I'm enjoying the feeling, it will take a lot more for me to submit to you" Jim pouts. "How about it you carry my pups" Yusei smirked as he went faster, "your cute" Jim cries out.

Jessica was watching them around the corner, Yusei smirked as he licked his ear "I prefer the term sexy". Jim pouts arching,  Jessica kept watching blushing. Yusei smirked as he went faster and harder, Jim screams and came. Jessica goes to her cat form and goes under the couch getting a closer look, Yusei smirked as he continued as he smelled Jessica but didn't say anything. Jim whines arching, Jessica watches more. Yusei moved Jim a little as he simultaneously gave Jessica a better look, Jim looks at him "what are you doing". Jessica blushes and looks at Yusei and squirms a little, Yusei smirked as he licked his neck "better position".

Jim squeaked blushing, Jessica licks Yusei's leg and thigh. Yusei continued to thrust as he ran his tail over Jessica as if to say your next, Jim moans coming. Jessica plays with his tail, Yusei came deep inside him as he moved his tail around. Jim moans loudly, Jessica catches his tail. Yusei pulled out of him, Jim moans and collapsed to the floor. Yusei put him on the couch as he licked his ear, Jim purrs then saw Jessica "Jessica where did you come from" "watching" Jessica smirks rubbing herself against Yusei purring. Yusei tucked Jim in as he gave him his dinner then left with Jessica behind him, Jim blushes. Jessica giggles "how was he other than growling" "He was tight but I bet youd be tighter" Yusei purred as he rubbed his side against her, Jessica blushes "I summit being watched".