Concert

Charlotte's p.o.v.

Yusa sneaks behind stardust and smacked his ass hard "hey star what's up", yusei moaned and ate her out. Moans coming, stardust yelped and jumped into a tree. Yusei ate her juices, "hey remember me" climbing the tree. Pants "damn we're both horny", Yusei mounted her. Stardust "how can i forget, you loved to pretend that you were having a tea party with me", "your always horny" Charlotte pants. Blushes and looks away "and your hot as ever", Yusei smirked "oh and your not". Stardust blushed red, "touche" smirking. Blushes "I mean..never mind" jumping out of the tree running away with tears, Stardust went after her. Yusei thrusted into her, 

Yusa's p.o.v.

I keep running until I ran into a campground bumping into one hunter "sorry" smiling my vampire fangs showed. Screams in pleasure, Stardust roared as he got between them and got her away from the hunters camp. Yusei moaned and panted, I was confused but held him kissing his lips. Moans holding onto him, Stardust squeezed her ass. Yusei moaned and continued, yelps in the kiss wrapping my arms around him. Moans louder, Yusei moaned and licked her neck. Stardust took her home, moans "yusei". "I love you star" kissing him in front of the den, "hey jay isn't she your little sister" haru peaked outside. Jay peaked outside "yes but it was bound to happen besides i trust stardust", Stardust "love you to yusa".  

Yusei moaned and went faster. "lets see what our dad and Jesse say" smirking, smiles "want more" smirking. "AAAHHH" screaming, Stardust tail wagged happily. Jay "shush and leave them, now come on dear", Yusei moaned loudly. "let's go" walking sexually to his room, "OK but Jesse or dad might walk in on them, like us" kissing him. Claws his back, Jay moaned and sat on his lap. Stardust kissed her deeply, Yusei roared. Kiss him deeply and plays with his nipples, moans kissing back. Roars as well sucking on his neck, Jay moaned and got hard. Stardust moaned and kissed her body, Yusei rammed deep inside her. "hard already" smirking, moans louder.

Claws his back moaning, Jay "shut it or its going in your mouth". Star wrapped his tail around her, Yusei moaned and panted, "I'd like that" sounding seductive. I lick the tip of his tail, "yusei coming" holding him close. Jay took out his hardened member, Stardust moaned loudly. Yusei clawed the floor, Haru sucks on him. "Oh what other sensitive spots you have" licking his ear, moans and cums everywhere. Jay moaned and held onto his hair, Stardust's ear twitched. Yusei moaned and came all over her, Sucks him faster deep throating him. 

Charlotte's p.o.v.

She kiss down to his belt line and looks up, pants "I think I heard your daughter yusa". Yusei blinked and looked around, Stardust nodded. Jay moaned loudly, "she's with star" sitting up. Unbuckles and unzips his pants pulling them and the boxers down, keeps going playing with his balls. Yusei fainted, Star blushed as he member sprang out. Jays eyes widened as he arched his back, "bro you dead" poking him. "what happen to him" Jesse asked, "told him yusa and star are together" she told him. Jesse smirked "I knew that would happen", "whoa your huge" kissing the tip. Haru keeps going, Jay rammed his member deep inside his mouth. Yusei had a little white flag and a flower on him, Star smirked and watched. 

Moans holding his hips, "wake up and oh yeah the twins haru and haruko are in a three-way relationship with jay" punching him straight in the crouch. Jesse chuckled, licks the shaft down to his balls and up again. Stardust's member twitched as he moaned, Yusei woke up "ohhh hell noo". Jay moaned and blushed, keeps going and sucks him off. "bro what the hell you were ok with Jake and now yusa what's with them" glaring, haruko smirks "can I join". Yusei "yusa is my little baby", Jay smirked and shook his ass as he made haru deepthroat. Stardust moaned loudly, "ok, what about the twins they been a couple since you were in a coma, pretty sure one of them is pregnant" I glared.