Meeting My Brother

Kazuma left to hunt feeling hungry, Jay looked up at her "hi how has your day been" "fed up with your lies" and smelled his belly, Kazuma wanders to far "dammit". Someone snuck up behind her and knock her out, a wolf came out and attacked the man but he wasn't from her pack. Jay looked at her and snuggled to her, she lost a bit of her memory after getting hit in the head. Yusa smelled blood and ran to Kazuma, "looks like I'm an aunt" lifting his shirt. Jay snuggled to her "I'm scared", the wolf looked at her and took her back to her turf. "Kazuma!!" Yusa shouts, she turns. "where are you taking my cousin" growling, "It'll be ok" Charlotte said softly. The wolf turned to his human form as he had black hair and blue eyes "calm down she was attacked by a hunter and lost some of her memories", Jay hugged her. 

"be careful with her she's a few months" then yusa looks at her own belly, hugs back. He nodded "she will slowly get her memories back but be careful a wolf with a lost memory could be dangerous", Jay snuggled to her. "she's a neko and I'm a vampire, and damn your eyes look like my dads", pets his head. He chuckled "well thanks I guess but I have never been in a pack so I must head off", he purred. "why live alone you can join if you want", smiles and lead his head towards her chest her heart beats like a lullaby. He shook his head "nah I'm alright besides your alpha wont accept me", Jay slowly fell asleep. "you don't look like a bad guy" pouting, smiles and holds him. 

"I know that's just how we wolves are", he purred. "are pack is a mix, so stranger what's your name mines Yusa" smiling, picks him up and goes to a bed and lays him down. He smiled "I'm asteck nice to meet you", he hugged the pillow. "you already met my cousin Kazuma, hope we hang out again", rubs his belly. He nodded and started to walk away, he smiled. "we live near a clear pond" yelling, "I'll stay here with you till your calm". He wagged his tail as if to say alright, Jay smiled and slept. She drags Kazuma home smiles, watches over him. His ear twitched as he wagged his tail, "what is it little cutie". "we're back!!" shouting, "back where" she looked confused. 

Yusei came back "where have you two been", Jay rolled around and yawned. "who are you" Kazuma asked, "umm" trying explain. "you feeling ok", Yusei looked at them "so your saying she lost her memories great just great". Jay smiled "I wannna flyyyyy", "some wolf saved her though" sitting her cousin down. "what are you on", Yusei nodded "their goes my best hunter". Jay giggled and smiled, "yeah Asteck was awesome, but he's a loner" pouting. "your staying off the Cheetos", Jay whined "but auntie charlotte". Yusei looked at her with a slight glare, "you act like your high". "what" crossing her arms, Yusei didn't sat anything. Jay shrugged, Yusa walks out of the den and opens her wings flying off. Shakes her head laughing, Yusei looked at kazuma. Jay went back to sleep.

Yusa's p.o.v.

I didn't notice I was flying into hunter territory only to find a rope on my arm, She plays with her tail. Pets his head, Yusei walked up to her slowly "Kazuma". Asteck saw and sighed as he went to get her, he smiled and hugged her. She looks at him, I fell hard protecting my stomach but scraped my knees really bad. Hugs back snuggling him, Asteck cut the rope and carried her off. Yusei knelt down "do you remember me", Jay smiled happily. "hey again", "a-a little". Smiles falling asleep holding him close, Yusei smiled "what do you remember dear". Asteck chuckled, Jay purred and hugged her. "I think I put make-up on you when you were asleep, I was maybe 5", I wrap my arms around him "prince charming".

Purrs back, Yusei blinked "so that was you I knew it". Asteck blushed a little, Jay smiled. "there's a black dragon to but no other memory of him", giggles and kisses his cheek "thanks again". She snuggles him close in her sleep, Yusei thought for a second "anything else". Asteck put her down, Jay smiled. "the pack is beginning to clear", I check my belly for scars. Asteck saw she had a few scratches but nothing serious, Yusei "does the name blackwing sound familiar". "glad their ok" rubbing my belly, "sorry". Yusei showed her a picture of her and blackwing, he smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry", "now what". Blackwing came in, Asteck "now you go home ". She looks at him "I feel bad for you being out here alone", Blackwing looked at her with soft eyes.