Alphas Having Fun

"you close" Yusei asked licking faster and rougher, Raven nodded and she turned into her human form and continued, "well come" Yusei pokes her sweet spot with his tongue. Rave arched her back and came all over his face, Yusei pulls her close and snuggles to her yawning. Raven yawned as she snuggled to him, Yusei smirks as he left the vibrator in her still on and dozed off. Raven blushed a little as she squirmed as she looked at him, Yusei smirks in his sleep and wraps his arms around her to keep her from taking it out. Raven blushed deeply as she went and messaged his member, Yusei moans in his sleep bucking. Raven smiled as she played with his balls, Yusei smirks and puts a collar on her and cuffed her hands to the collar and blindfolds her and teased her by moving away and leaving her there defenseless.

Raven whined as she tried to escape as she rolled around on the bed, Yusei smirks and rubs himself all over a hunters coat and walks to the bed cause his scent was covered. Raven stopped as she sniffed around not smelling Yusei anymore "Yusei", Yusei looks at her as he smelled like a human hunter. Raven got a little scared as she squirmed, Yusei smirks watching her and rubs her clit. Raven whined as she tried to get him away, Yusei smirks getting on the bed and cuffed her hands to the bed and put clips on her nipples. Raven froze as she tried to kick him away "get away from me dumb human", Yusei tries not to laugh as he pins her legs down and rubs her clit. Raven yelped as she foughed against him "go away ruffian I only let my hot Alpha take me", Yusei smirks and ties her legs apart and plays with the vibrator in her.

Raven whined as she moved against him as her bunny tail twitched, "you like that" Yusei says as he changed his voice and makes it poke her sweet spot. Zane walks in and smirks wanting to join and rubs himself against the hunters coat and walks to the bed, Jack smirked as he did the same as he started to strip. Raven shook her head "no I'm only loyal to my Alpha", Yusei whispered to them saying she don't know its them and he pulls the vibrator out and he rubs her clit. Zane nods and pulls on one of the clips on her nipple as he smelt like another human hunter, Raven hissed at them as she tried to move away from them. Jack smirked as he went and messaged her breasts, "I'll take her first" Yusei says and sits on her chest and pokes the tip at her lips.

Zane messaged the other one, Raven hissed as she bit his member. Jack spoke in a different tone "careful man she bites", "really you think" Yusei flicked him in the forehead and pinched her nose and thrust into her mouth. Zane chuckles, Jack mumbled as he went down and licked her clit. Raven squirmed as she bit onto Yusei's member, Yusei moans coming in her mouth and pulls out covering her mouth forcing her to swallow. Zane licks with him, Jack smirked as he licked Zane's neck as he played with Raven. Raven swollowed it but it smelled and tasted like somthing she had before, Yusei goes to her entrance and makes his member go the same size as his dragon member and rubs the tip against her "your going to take this thick gigantic member, if you want it or not".

Zane squeaks, Jack smirked as he went snd sucked Yusei to get him nice and wet. Raven squeaked as she tried to close her legs, Yusei moans watching. Zane keeps her legs spread, Jack sucked more as he moaned. Raven whined as her clit was shown to Zane, Jack hummed as he loved sucking him. Raven tried not to moan as she started to get wet, Yusei moans coming in his mouth. "guys she's getting wet, we bang the Alpha's slutty bunny then maybe the pack" Zane smirks, Jack smirked as he went and sucked on Zane. Raven bit her lip as she tried to kick Zane away, Yusei pressed the tip against her hole "ready for hunters to rape that little tight hole of yours". Zane moans, Ravan tried to fight back as she bucked her hips away from him.

Jack smirked as he continued, Yusei grabs her hips and slowly pushes in her extremely tight hole and started thrusting. Zane moans more, Raven screamed out as she tried to kick him away. Jack smirked as he let him go and went forcing Raven to suck him, Yusei starts pounding into her like a hunter would do, painfully. Zane ponds into her mouth, Raven screamed as she bit on Zane's member hard. Jack smirked as he went and played with her breasts, "lets get you pregnant slutty bunny" Yusei pounds into her womb. Zane moans coming in her mouth and makes her swallow it, Jack smirked as he went and sucked on her nipples. Raven gagged on the cum as she tried not to give in, "I'm close" Yusei moans going harder and rougher.