Pregnant and The Fight

I woke up hearing a strange sound, finding jay gone "jay are you OK". He was in the bathroom, I got up and went to the bathroom seeing jay hunched over the toilet, "Jay are you feeling well" rubbing his back. He continued to throw up and coughed, "Damn jay do you need to go to the nurse" I asked worried. He looked at him and gave him a pregnancy test, "Jay are you what I think you are" looking at him almost bout to faint. He nodded and looked at him "we are having lil Jess", I smiled kissing him hugging him lightly "I'm so happy jay" I said starting to cry. "For how long jay" I asked, "I started throwing up this morning" he said and he gagged as he threw up on Jesse's shirt. "Aaww poor baby, you go lay down and I'll clean this mess".

He nodded and looked at Jesse's chest that now had his vomit all over it, "Don't worry I got it you go lay down" kissing his forehead. He nodded and left then laid down on the bed, I cleaned the vomit took mine and Jay's clothes to the wash, before I left gave him a cold damp towel and ginger ale. He laid in bed and sighed as he looked at his belly, I came back "jay what's wrong do you still want the baby " asking putting on a new shirt "Of course I do I want a lil Jesse its just how will we take care of it" "I'll get a job that will support all of us even lil Jess, even if I'm in school I'll support all of us" smiling kissing his lips and his belly "just to let you know little guy I love you and mommy". Jaden smiled "your dueling career can really help us and I can also duel nationality" "Good idea that will help, take good care of mommy I'm counting on you" kissing his belly again getting up to kissing his lips.

He kissed back and held onto him "I love you Jesse" "I love you too, what do we now go back to class or could feed you and lil Jess some fried shrimp" I said kissing and nibbling his neck. He blushed and hugged him "let's go eat shrimp then we can go to class but I'm sleep in there" "Ok, what excuse do you want me to tell crowler stomach acne or that your pregnant, I don't care if people start rejecting you and the baby I will always love you and the baby and support the both of you" I said proudly and hugged him kissing his lips. He giggled and hugged him "hmmm let's tell them I'm pregnant I want to see their faces" "Yeah I do to them being like "your pregnant and your the father" laughing along with him walking in class taking your seats putting my arm around his waist "I wonder what are friends and the school would think about the baby".

Rubbing his belly, "Let's first start with our friends okay Jesse "he smiled and giggled. "Ok oh there's syrus, haselberry, chazz and Alexis let's tell them before class starts" I started getting up, he also got up and they walked up to them and Jaden was wearing Jesse's shirt. "Hey guys guess what" I said putting my arm around his waist, They looked at them "what is it Jaden". Hassleberry looked at him "what is it sarge, "What is it jay" syrus asked looking confused. Jaden smiled "well me and Jesse are having a lil Jesse" Jesse smiled, "what do you mean" syrus and Alexis said together. Hassleberry and chazz were shocked "I'm pregnant", I put my hand on his belly, Alexis was shocked and syrus fainted.

Hassleberry was shock and chazz had widened eyes, "How are you pregnant" Alexis said still in shock, "is sy alright" I asked looking at him still passed out on the floor. Jaden shrugged "hey but I'm pregnant and going to have a baby" hassleberry poked his belly and chazz fainted, "Anybody else going to faint please do it now, of Jaden being pregnant" I yelled. Hassleberry smiled "a little sarge" "Yep he'll be adorable" I said and Alexis nodded "What do we do about chazz and syrus". Jaden poked them with a stick, "Really Jaden" me and Alexis said together. He shrugged and they woke up, he poured milk on them.

"Ppfff hahaha" I laughed at chazze's face, they woke up and got up. "Hahaha I-i n-need some air" I breathed out. Jaden smiled happily, I find a mop out of nowhere and cleaned up Jay's mess "Jaden I think your pregnancy is kicking in" Alexis told him watching Jesse's clean. Chazz growled "what the hell sliffer slacker this is expensive material", I Donatello bo staff smack chazz "nobody frinkng cares about your clothes the clothes I've made where way more expensive" I yelled at him. Chazz growled and glared at Jesse "you don't tell me what to do", "Oh yeah that's my babe your talking to, you can't do nothing without your brothers ordering you around, I'll kick your ass so hard".

Chazz growled and punched Jesse on the face, I growled my eyes changing color I pulled Jaden behind me to protect him feeling blood drip from my nose getting in a boxing stance giving him two upper cuts and ninja kicked him out the classroom doors following him still angry. Hassleberry held onto Jesse as he pulled him back "hey calm down it's alright now he learned his lesson" "Jay help me before I almost kill him" eyes still full of anger, of wanting to protect him "hey jay try to kiss him to wake his peaceful side, Jess is acting like a wolf protecting his mate and young". Jaden grabbed Jesse by his shirt and kissed him deeply as he stuck his tongue in his mouth.

I kissed jay back pulling away with a string of silva between us, then I saw I was held by hassleberry "why is hasselberry holding me like I almost killed someone" turning back to normal, Jaden pointed to a groaning chazz as he slowly got up "you went crazy and almost killed chazz. "oh shit is this how I'm going to act when I get angry, I'm surprise I didn't turn on you and the baby" I choked out tears falling down to my knees pulling his shirt up kissing his belly "s-sorry, i-I'm sorry everyone" I cried out tears still falling, Jaden wiped his tears away and hugged him and smiled.

I smiled and hugged him kissing his cheek, I started laughing when I saw syrus poke chazz "really syrus, why don't you kiss him like in sleeping beauty" I smirked, Syrus gagged "eww no chazz isn't my type". Chazz looked away from syrus blushing a little "are you OK chazz your is- wait you like him" I said in shock, Chazz scoffed and got up "no way he's annoying and is friends with that deadbeat" he pointed to Jaden. "Hasselberry please hold me back and jay be ready to kiss me and oh sure I saw that look" I yelled at him marching toward him, Hasslebarry picked Jesse up and took him away. "Hey jay can you and the baby calm me down please I don't care how you do it just do it" I asked feeling the change in my eyes.

Hassleberry picked up Jesse and took him out of the classroom. "Thank you, I guess this is what happens when you become a new father" huffing puffing out my cheeks looking like a rag doll on hasselberry's shoulder watching jay giggle at me, Jaden smiled as he went to him and kissed his cheek. I kissed him back and realized that hasselberry was still holding me "um I forgot you were still here sorry" I smiled a little, Hassleberry chuckled and put him down. "Thanks maybe I should go back to the dorm before chazz dies for insulting my babe" I glared the way we came.

He smiled and held his hand as they headed back, "I'm going back to bed" falling on my bed. Jaden lays on me "Oh god jay", he smiled and kissed him. I kissed him back and removing the shirt his was wearing I trailed kisses to his belly "daddy will protect you and mommy I promise" I raised my hand promising to protect jay and our unborn baby, Jaden smiled and watched him as he rubbed his belly. "I bet he/she will be as cute as you" I smiled at him still kissing his belly, he blushed and kissed him, I kissed him "you are cute I bet our baby will take after you" I smiled. He blushed and laid down, I laid next to him putting my arms around his waist pulling him close. He smiled and licked his neck, "Hhmm jay" I moaned tightening my grip around him.

He fell asleep, I fell asleep with him rubbing his belly. He purred happily, "Hehe your so adorable" I chuckled kissed his cheek falling asleep. Kuriboh came out, "Hey kuriboh" I smiled at the flying ball of fur and looked at a sleeping Jaden, then saw ruby sniffing Jay's belly "oh hey ruby, oh me and jay going to have a little one for you two to play with". The two duel monsters ran around happily and snuggled into Jesse's shirt, "Hehe but you guys have to wait 9 months for the baby" I smiled at the two dual spirits. They pouted and whined, "Well with his small frame the baby might come a month before the due date" I smiled petting them on the head. They smiled and sat on his head, "Hehe" I laughed falling asleep. They disappeared.