Deck The Halls With Newborn Babies

I was putting decorations up I look to see Jay flinching, I ran over to him "babe are you ok look like your in pain", Jaden looked at him as water went down his legs. "um jay are you feelin ok" I bend down taking his hand then feeling something wet seep into my pants, "DO I LOOK OKAY MY WATER JUST BROKE AND IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE BIRTH HERE THEN TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL " "OK" I picked him up carrying him bridle style to the hospital. They put him on a stretcher and took him to a room, I follow them to the birthing room to watch my baby jay give birth to our kids "your going to be fine I'll be with you the entire time" I told him holding his hand. 

Jaden screamed as he squeezed Jesse's hand tightly, My hand hurt like hell but it will be worth it "keep it up babe I see one of their heads crowning" kissing his cheek. Jaden pushed until he heard a baby cry, "Its a boy" I smiled telling jay kissing his cheek, then waiting for the next baby to come, He started to push again and screamed. "Keep going the next baby will be here soon" holding his hand wiping away the sweat, He screamed and soon the other baby came. "It's a girl, you did great babe" I told him and laid a kiss on his lips watching the doctors take the babies to get them cleaned I sat in a chair next to the bed holding his hand rubbing my thumb on his hand, He panted heavily and laid back as the doctors worked on him

"He is alright just needs some rest and the babies are perfectly healthy, "Thank you may I see them" asking the doctor. He nodded and brought in two hospital cribs with the babies in them, "Hey you two daddy's here" picking one of them up looking for something to feed the two letting jay rest. Their were two bottles in the cribs and Luna looked at her dad, " hi Luna how's my little girl" I asked her laying Leo down picking her up. She smiled and yawned cutely, "Aaww looks like someone's tired" laying her back in her crib to see if Jay's ok. Jaden was fast asleep and snoring quietly, "I guess I should get some rest and see what happens tomorrow" I told myself getting comfortable in the chair falling asleep.