Yugi's Pissed Pregnancy

I walked until I tripped and fell onto a boy with tricolored hair, Jesse watched their kids play with their duel disk "who win a duel, the twins or jay". Jack purred, Yusei smiled and snuggled to jack as he hid himself in jacks coat. Crow helped her up, Jaden thought "who knows". "Your to adorable" jack kissed him, "Sorry sweetie I didn't see you there, my names Jessica" holding my hand out. "I bet jay will be like you" looking at jay then jaden, yugi smiled "hey i'm yugi" he shook her hand. Jaden smiled, Yusei kissed him. "Sorry I fell on you, I was trying to clear my head of mine and my brothers bastard father" I said coldly rubbing my belly, "Yugi what happen" yami looks at everyone. 

Jack kissed back, Yusei smiled and hid somewhere. Yugi smiled "oh nothing dear and are you alright Jessica", "babe" jack looked for him. "you two are cute, and yes I just need to be careful I'm carrying his baby" pointing to crow, "thank you, I think this one needs to take a test he gets moody" Yami chuckled. Yugi growled and stomped on yamis foot, Yusei giggled and hid away. Crow chuckled, "see" Yami groaned grabbing his foot. "lets just make sure" grabbing yugi's hand and walking into a store, Yami foot still hurt. Jack used his nose to pick up his sent, Crow shook his head and sighed. Yugi followed her, Yusei giggled and waited. "what, help answer yamis question or pain, here take this" pushing yugi in the bathroom, Yami "OK". 

Jack checked under the bed and closet, Yusei giggled as he waited. Yugi went in and checked it then waited, Crow waited outside with yami. "I know one thing you can't resist" Jack bites his wrist and waits for him knowing vampires can't resist blood, "how's it coming" peaking in. Yami starts getting fidgety, Yusei smelled the blood ran to him as he jumped into his arms and drank the blood. Crow looked at him, Yugi looked at it. "knew you couldn't resist" he kissed yusei's head, "if he is pregnant he's probably going to kill me" hitting his head. I goin the bathroom leaving the boys outside "what's it say", Yusei drank happily and smiled. Crow "he won't kill you just lock you up in a cage", Yugi "it says pregnant come on let's buy a cage". 

Jack smiles, Yami was scared. "why" following him, Yugi "yami got me pregnant". Crow "don't worry you'll be fine", Yusei smiled and purred. "I think it's great but OK" opening the bathroom, "sorry" Yami hid behind crow. jack smiled watching yusei suck more, Yusei pulled away as he yawned and went to hide again. Yugi looked at yami, Crow got popcorn."no your snuggling with me" Jack hugs him, "love you babe" yami shook in fear.  "babe we should help them, maybe let them come over" smiling, Yusei giggled and kissed jacks face. Yugi got his hitting stick, Crow "hang on this just got good". Jack laughs, "Shit!!!" Yami runs. "Babe come on be for you get the punishment" running after them and they all somehow end up at yusei's place, Jesse opens the door and falls to the floor with yami on top "someone explain" growling as his ears and tail come out. 

Johan pins yami down with his arms tightly behind his back, Yusei came over and looked at them "yami and yugi what brings you two here" he got happy and pushed johan off as he hugged yami. Yugi "hey yusei long time no see", Jaden came and hugged yugi. Yami hugs him back gently "running from yugi because I got him pregnant and you've been busy" rubbing his belly, "You know them" me, Jesse, and Johan asked. Jack waved wrapping his arms around his lover, "Whoa you got jack too...finally" yami smirked. Jesse heard his little kitten say pharaoh, I picked jay up "pharaoh were baby", Yami chuckled "he means me little guy can tell and yes we know yusei and jaden".

Yusei "yeah we had a duel together a few years back", Jaden "yep and we kicked ass while doing it". "wait I remember, that bitch with the purple and blond hair stole my rainbow dragon" Jesse was still pissed about that kissing jays head, "I'm going to make cookies, bro your coming with before you have a cat-fight with someone" dragging him to the kitchen. Jack blushed when yami said finally got him, "I guess paradox was a bitch" yugi agreed with Jesse. Yusei "yeah he stole my dragon and almost killed jaden like 3 times", Jaden "yeah i would have been dead if it weren't for yusei". Yami "he also killed yugis grandpa", "Thanks for that" Jesse yelled. I was mixing the cookie dough, "Glade he's dead" yugi growled.