Making Love

Yusa's p.o.v.

I went to train for my dragon princess form again, Yusei watched over her. I try talking in the form but fire would still come out, I get pissed and punch a tree as it came crashing down, Yusei looked at her as he was eating pudding. "dad I knew you were there, my vampire dragon born scene of smell has 25yard rang" not turning around, "I'm not trying to hide dear just watch" "ok my last form I'm scared to use it" shaking a little. He hugged her, "could I try to show you". He nodded, I changed to my vampire dragon born form, I was wearing a gothic short vampire dress and dragon armor plating. Yusei looked at her skirt "what did i tell you", I rolled my eyes. He looked at her, looks at him. 

He smiled, I smiled back not knowing blood ran down the corner of my mouth. Yusei looked at her "your bleeding", "really" coughs up blood "damnit this form". He held her and have her water, goes to normal and drink's, he held her. I snuggle into my father, he smiles. I smiled back and started to doze off, Yusei took her inside. I continue to sleep, he smiled. 

*with Sakura and Archfiend*

Sakura sits on Archfiend's lap "my king", Archfiend "yes my queen" "I want you", Archfiend blushed red. Sakura purrs cutely and kissed him, He kissed back deeply. Moans a little feeling his chest, he purred and held her close. bites his lip, he opened his mouth. Sticks her tongue in his mouth explores his mouth, Archfiend moaned and pinned her down. Sakura blushes and moaned, Archfiend kissed her neck. Sakura moans, Archfiend thrusted into her. Sakura screams, Archfiend moaned "you feel so good" "your huge" moaning. Archfiend moaned and thrusted quickly, Sakura moans loudly clawing his back. Archfiend moaned and panted, Sakura moans nodding for him to move. 

Archfiend started to go faster, Sakura moans arching her back. Archfiend moaned and squeezed her breasts, Sakura moaned bucking. Archfiend moaned and sucked on her nipples, Sakura moans louder. He moaned loudly, screams his name. Sakura moans louder. He moaned loudly, screams his name. Archfiend "I'm close" "same" Sakura moaned, Archfiend came deep inside her. Sakura moans cumming, Archfiend filled her up. Sakura moans, Archfiend pulled out, Sakura moans. Archfiend smiled, Sakura smiles back. Archfiend nuzzled her, Sakura nuzzles back "love you my king". Archfiend "love you to my queen", she snuggles him dozing off. Archfiend fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

Sakura wakes up and quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up, Archfiend was still asleep. Sakura stops throwing up and looks at the test shock and scared, and goes to her's and Archfiend's room setting the test on the side table and kisses his lips before running off scared, Jack stopped her before she could leave "your not running away sakura" "I'm scared my king won't want the baby" Sakura starts crying. Jack held her "Of course he's going to want it why wouldn't he" "I don't know fear took over me" looking up. Yusa and Kazuma started whimpering, their lovers went to them. Jack smiled "go to him sakura", the girls gasp as their water broke. The boys eyes widened as they took them to the hospital. 

Sakura went to their room. Archfiend picked her up and spun her around, the doctors got them ready. " did you find the test" Sakura asked, Archfiend nodded, they were already pushing. "I'm glad my king" Sakura smiles, the doctors got the babies as the babies cried. Archfiend smiled. Yusa and Kazuma smiled weakly, "what would you like to do" Sakura smiled. They were given their babies, Archfiend shrugged. "my little cosmicdust" Yusa smiled, "what are we going to name the babies" Kazuma nuzzled. Sakura thinks, Stardust nuzzled her. Archfiend snuggled to her, "I think we'll called you cosmicdust" Yusa nuzzled the baby. "round 2" Sakura blushed, Archfiend smirked. Stardust smiled and snuggled to her, Blackwing poked his sons cheek. 

Sakura smirked back, Yusa snuggles back "how old do they have to be to grow wings". Kazuma giggles, Stardust "a few years at most". Blackwing smiled and kissed her, Archfiend got her on her hands and knees. Yusa lifts her shirt feeding him, Kazuma kissed back. Sakura smirked shaking her ass, Cosmic latched onto her and fed. Archfiend smirked and watched, Blackwing smiled. Yusa smiles, "how long till you want it" Sakura smirked. "what should we name her" Kazuma kissed the babies head, Archfiend smirked "I want a blowjob". Cosmic opened his eyes slowly, Blackwing "how about eclipse". "stand up then my king" Sakura grinned, Yusa watched "you can do it".