Yusei Gets Charlotte Pregnant

Yusa and Kazuma were looking for Cosmic and Galaxy and started to worry, the two dragons where in the meadow as they ran around. The girls sigh in relief and smiles watching them, Cosmic laid down as he started to shake. Yusa notice and runs to her son and curls around him and nuzzles him "what's wrong baby", Kazuma walks to Galaxy and starts to clean her. Galaxy fell to the ground and shook, Cosmic's back started to bump up a little. Yusa and Kazuma saw and flew with Cosmic and Galaxy to the den and start calling out for their mates more worried, the dragons came and looked at their kids "I don't see a problem" said stardust as he looked at his son.

Blackwing "yeah they are growing their wings what's so worrying about that" "we don't know when wings come in" the girls pouted, "my wings came when I was 14" Yusa said. "Its different for every dragon its like a um a period", both girls blushed as their legs tensed up. The males looked at them, "what" the girls sit on the couch and lays Cosmic and Galaxy on their side and took the shirts off rubbing their backs. Their wings came out as they were huge and strong, the girls smiles "their beautiful" and kisses their heads. The kids flew away giggling, Kamia ducks as they flew past "hey I found these weird fruit". Yusa sighs "didn't mom says not to pick odd food", Kamia shrugs eating one.

"KAMIA" Yusa yelled, Yusei came and looked at her "spit it out now" he said. "why" Kamia whines then her legs starts shaking and feeling wet in her lower area and blushes panting, Charlotte was looking up the fruit "its a fruit that some terrible men use on girls to make them act like you are now, where's Astek". "Astek is on a hunting session with Jaden and Jack" "and he's the only one that can fix it" Charlotte sighs, "I mean any male can but Asteck is the one who should do it". Kamia starts whining "Azteck", Yusei sighed as he sat down. Charlotte yawns as she sat on the couch, the kids came in. Yusa and Kazuma looks at them, the kids smiled. The girls smiles back, Asteck came back.

Kamia tackles him and kisses him deeply, Asteck was taken a back. "help me that weird fruit did something to me" Kamia whines and licks his ear, Asteck took her to the bedroom. Kamia kisses him again, Asteck pinned her down. Kamia squeaks and she looks at him, Asteck mounted her. Kamia purrs nodding, Asteck thrusted in. Kamia moans loudly, Asteck moaned and held her down. Kamia moans, Asteck smirked. Kamia blushes, Asteck rammed into her. Kamia screams in pleasure, Asteck smirked and watched her. "you do it so good babe" Kamia cries out, Asteck smirked and kissed her. Kamia kissed back, Asteck smirked and held her. Kamia moans and rolls her hips "don't go easy on me", Asteck pinned her down.

Kamia blushes "round 2 then", Asteck rammed into her. Kamia screams in pleasure, Aster moaned loudly. Kamia moans, Asteck kissed her neck. Kamia moans, "Damn I love you" "I love you too" Kamia said. Asteck smiled and held her, Kamia smiles purring. Asteck licked her ear, Kamia purrs moaning a little. Asteck went in deeply, Yusei was drinking a beer as he watched tv. Kamia moans, Charlotte drank one down and hiccups blushing. Asteck smirked and watched her, Yusei looked at her "Chhharrlllootteee". Kamia blushes, "yeah *hiccups* bro" Charlotte hiccupped. Asteck kissed her, Yusei laid on her and drank more. Kamia kisses back, Charlotte looks at him and licks his lips grinding against him. 

Asteck smirked, Yusei moaned and looked at her "damn your making me horny". Kamia blushes more, Charlotte smirks and kisses his neck "good, you make me horny". Asteck smiled, Yusei smirked and messaged her breasts. Kamia smiles snuggling to him, Charlotte gasped and moans biting his sweet spot on his neck. Yusei took off her shirt and pants leaving her in her undergarments, Asteck kissed her gently. Charlotte smirks "want me that bad bro", Kamia kissed back. Yusei eyed her body and groaned as he grew needy, Asteck came inside her. Charlotte smirks "see something you like bro", Kamia moans. Yusei licked his lips and ripped off her bra "wow so soft and bouncy", Asteck moaned and blushed.