The Appointment

"Jay, jay where'd he go" I said waking up to him gone, I called his phone to see if he'd picks up, he picked up "hello this is Jaden Yuki". "Hey jay were did you go" trying to hide the worry in my voice, "To the store I got hungry". "Oh thank god I thought someone kidnapped you" signing in relief clutching my heart "why didn't you wake me and what store" "You were sleeping and I was really hungry" "I'm hungry what store are you at I'll meet you there" getting up and getting change. "I'm at the one near the school and hurry before I leave" "OK oh wait I see it" ended the call, sees him sneaks up behind him, hugs him from behind "hi baby miss me". Jaden looked at him and blinked then went back to shopping, "what, I thought that would work" looking at him confused then kissed his cheek. 

  He smiled and gave him the basket of food, "Whoa" I bend down to talk to our unborn baby "looks like mommy's been shopping" I smiled lifting the shirt up kissing his belly. Jaden giggled as it tickled and he continued to shop around, "wait I almost forgot doctor appointment to see how the baby's doing, we can set you up an appointment after shopping k" I smiled at him, he nodded and got a big potato and put it in the basket. "Are you going to make a baked potato" I looked at how large it was, he nodded "I have been craving recently". "OK I'm surprised it's not shrimp" smiling kissing his cheek "I'll eat that later" he got more things.

"Damn jay this is going to be a long pregnancy" I looked at how much food he was getting, he smiled and went to the cash register. I had to contain my laughter because the person at the register face was priceless " s-sorry he's pregnant and he's craving food" still trying to contain my laughter, the guy nodded and did all the food and put it away in bags. I started grabbing bags "I think we should drop the groceries off then head for the doctor office", he nodded and walked out the door leaving Jesse with the bags.

"Finally we got the food put away, let's get you an appointment" smiling kissing his lips. He kissed him and pinned him down. "Jay what are you about to do" melting into the kiss, he kissed his neck. "Hhmm jay we can't do it with the baby growing inside you I don't want to hurt him/her, what about the doctors office are you scared to go" putting my hands on his hips, "Yeah I am scared but please Jesse I wanna do it" "I'll hold your hand, all the doctors going to do is run test and do an ultrasound" I said hugging him lightly, he smiled and nodded "okay let's go". We walked to the doctors office signing for an appointment, Jaden sat down and waited. "Don't worry they're there to help, their not going to harm our baby" holding his hand kissing his cheek.

Jaden nodded and rubbed his belly, I bent down kissing his belly "he/she will beautiful just like mommy" kissing his belly again, he blushed and smiled. "JADEN YUKI" a doctor call his name, Jaden got up "come on Jess" "OK" we walked with the doctor to one of the rooms. The doctor smiled "hello you two" "Hi Mr. Um" asking for his name, "My name is Mr. kamua hello Mr. Anderson. "hello what is Jaden in for today" asking the doctor "Well he is pregnant" "Yes somehow, not that I'm judging, I love to have the baby", the doctor nodded and smiled. "Can you tell us how the baby's doing" I asked holding jays hand, he nodded and laid jaden down and got the gel "It's going to be fine" grabbing his hands and kissed his cheek, he rubbed the gel on his belly.

We watched as the doctor started looking for the baby, He smiled and their was a little lump. "Oh look jay there it is, how long till we find out how many there are or the sex" asking still holding his hand, "Hmm well the sex won't be until another 3 months but i can say there are at least two. "Two babies or two months to find out how many there are" "Two babies but their could be more it's a little early to tell" "There's two or more" I said fainting onto the floor.

Jaden p.o.v

I blinked and looked at the screen, "Is he OK" the doctor asked me. "Yeah its just the shock" "OK need help getting him home" "Don't worry he will wake up soon" "OK you two have fun, jaden no dueling after the 2-3 month mark" I blinked and fainted.

Jesse p.o.v.

I woke up to see jaden fainting and falling I caught him before he hit the floor " what happen " "I told him he can't duel for 3 months" "Ooh I'm not going to hear the end of it" I pick jay up and carried him out bridal style. The doctor gave him a list of foods he couldn't eat, I saw that fried shrimp was one of the items on the list " oh sweet honey hot ice tea, I definitely not going to hear the end of it ".

Jaden slowly woke up and yawned, "Mornin sleepy head, I have bad news about the food" handing him the paper. Jaden looked at it and started to cry loudly, "I'm sorry jay it'll be bad for the babies" I hugged him rubbing his belly. He pouted and crossed his arms, "You don't want to hurt our babies" I asked him. He kissed his cheek, "Didn't think so" I kissed back " you'll eat shrimp again when you give birth, OK".

He nodded and laid on him, "After you give birth I promise to give you shrimp" I said kissing his lips. Jaden pouted and yawned, I bend down to our unborn babies "looks like Mommy's tired, let's get you to bed" kissing his cheek. He smiled and snuggled to him, "Hehe *yawn* looks like daddy's tired to" kissing him and his belly falling asleep, Jaden smiled and slowly fell asleep.