Love The Night

Jesse's p.o.v.

"love you Jay" the twins say in unison, "you can come with if you want" looking at him. Jay smiled "i love you guys too even though you filled me with cum", Jaden nodded happily. "OK mama cat" they teased, I get up and happily ran out the den. Jay stuck his tail in haruko's ass, Jaden ran after him. Haruko moans while haru tries to crawl away, laughs and keeps running. Jay smirked and pinned haru down and kept his tail in haruko's ass, Jaden pinned him down. They look at him, "aaww" pouting then hearing a low moan "sounds like a dying dragon" looking at the cave behind us. Jaden went in slowly and blinked as it was one of yusei's babies as she was stuck in a hole, Jay smirked. 

I spread my wings flying in gently picking her up "how'd you get in here" I then hear a group of men, I go to fly back up only to have my wings bounded together falling back into the hole holding the child close, they blush red. Jaden roared loudly as he scared them off and huffed as he went to get them, Jay looked at them "what pretty prey i got what should i do with you". Whimpers as my wing and leg hurt badly, the twins blush more. Jaden helped them out and got Jesse's wings free, Jay smiled and looked at them. I stretch my wings only to have one of them flinch, they smile and snuggle to him again. Jaden wrapped that one up so it could get checked, Jay purred happily. 

We walked back I hid that my leg had a huge gash in it "how's you get down there little one", they purred wagging their tail. Jaden wrapped up his wound, The baby had a ball in her hands and giggled. Jay smiled, "you were going after your ball" rubbing her head and started limping badly. The twins falls asleep, Jaden picked him up. The baby snuggled to Jesse, Jay laid on them. As we walked in Jessica ran over, "bro what happen" seeing blood seep through the wrap on his leg and the little girl. Jaden slowly put Jesse on the couch so he could tend to his wound, my ears flatten to my head whimpering. Jaden fixed his wound and his wing, my vision was starting to fade because of the loss of blood. He gave him blood, I purred snuggling to him.