Mating Season

Yusei didn't pay much attention as he walked past them, Joshua moaned loudly and arched his back. Jackson grabs his tail whining, "I wonder how I can get you to scream" Jeremiah says. Yusei looked at him as he stopped as his heat was stronger, Joshua blushed deeply. Jackson blushes at the sweet smell and licks the base of his tail as he tried to flirt, Jeremiah smirks and rams into his sweet spot. Yusei looked at him as he was curious about him, he tilted his head as he moved his tail around slowly, Joshua moaned loudly as he bucked against him and arched his back. Jackson paws his tail and licks his balls, Jeremiah grabs his shoulders pushing him back as he kept pounding into him.

Yusei purred softly as the sweet smell filled the air, Joshua moaned his name as he went and licked yusas heat. Jackson licks his furred member, Yusa moans arching. Jeremiah goes rougher in him, Joshua moaned as he went deeper. Yusei's member came out as he moaned, "go any deeper and you might get pregnant" Jeremiah smirks biting his neck. Yusa watches, Jackson sucks on him. Yusei moaned loudly as he laid on his back, Joshua moaned softly as he bucked his hips. Jackson deepthroat him, Jeremiah pulled out made his member go to the size of dinosaur and rammed back in him. Joshua screamed out as he bled a little, Yusei moaned loudly as he got bigger. Jeremiah licks his cheek, Jackson squeaks since this is his first time.

Yusei moved his tail aside, Joshua panted and laid down. Jackson pulls away and gets above him and licks his knot, Jeremiah moves in him. Yusei moaned softly "this your first time pup", Joshua moaned. Jackson blushes nodding "yes, I'm I doing it wrong" he whines, Jeremiah goes faster. "No your good" Yusei licked his cheek and nuzzled him, Joshua moaned his name more. Jackson purrs wagging his tail and grabs him by his scruff and drags him to his room, Jeremiah moans his name. Yusei blinked as he allowed it as he was kinda heavy, Joshua arched his back. Jackson pants and closed the door and paws him wanting help down below, Jeremiah comes in him. Yusei went as he undid the males pants and sucked him, Joshua moaned loudly and came.

Jackson blushes moaning as he was huge and long, Jeremiah pants. Yusei smirked and sucked his balls "you really are like your dad", Joshua fell asleep. Jackson blushes moaning and bucks, Jeremiah wondered if he should pull out. Yusei sucked on them and pumped him, Joshua was out cold. Jackson moans loudly, Jeremiah whines looking at Yusa. Yusa shrugs, Yusei hummed as he pulled away. Joshua curled up, Jackson blushes looking at him. Jeremiah pouts looking at Yusa, Yusei laid back and smirked. Yusa nuzzled him and smiled, Jackson blushes walking close to him. Jeremiah purrs pulling out of Joshua, Yusei spread his legs. Yusa pinned him down and kissed him, Jackson blushes and starts pushing in him. Jeremiah squeaks kissing back.

Yusei moaned as he was tight and warm, Yusa smirked "let's try something new". Jackson moans at his tightness and buck in him, Jeremiah blinks looking at her. Yusa smirked and spread her legs "lets see how your tongue is", Yusei moaned as he felt as if he was with Jack again. Jeremiah blushed smirking and licks her heat, Jackson moves slowly not wanting to hurt him. Yusa moaned softly and purred, Yusei panted softly as he moaned. Jeremiah licks more, Jackson pins Yusei's legs next to his head and started pounding into him. Yusei moaned loudly "aahhh yes good boy do me like your father", Yusa moaned his name "good boy". Jackson goes rougher than his father would with Yusei, Jeremiah chuckles sucking on her.

Yusei screamed put as he bucked and arched his back, Yusa pinned him down and rode his face as she moaned. Jackson grabbed a belt buckling one around his chest pinning his arms to his sides and one around his thighs to keep his legs together and tied his ankles to the headboard and continued to roughly pound into him, Jeremiah moans. Yusei moaned out as his body moved against his new lover, he tried to move his arms but couldn't as his hole was now stretched out, Yusa moaned as she rubbed against his face. Jackson went deeper and licks his feet, Jeremiah moan loudly. Yusei blushed deeply as he twitched, Yusa moaned as she was needy. Jackson smirks and sucks on his toes, Jeremiah rubs her other hole.