Yusei's Pregnancy and Jack's Punishment

Jack woke up and saw that yusei wasn't in bed "yusei", Yusei was in the bathroom throwing up. Jack heard yusei throwing up and got up and went to the bathroom "yusei are you sick" kneeling down holding his bangs rubbing his back, He coughed and looked at him as he pinned him down. Jack "whoa, yusei" looking at him, "You got me pregnant" "WHAT!!!, I didn't know you could get pregnant" jack said looking scared, Crow "hey what's going on" looking in the bathroom seeing yusei on top of jack. Yusei started to get mad "well guess what i am so now your stuck with me" he grabbed him by his coat and made him come close, Jack "we are going-" looking terrified.

Crow "I think its cute y'all having a baby" smiling, Yusei smirked "oh darling we" he pulled him closer so they were an inch apart "are going to be parents". Jack "ok, I don't mind, I've actually wanted to have a baby with you, I thought you were going to kill me or my butt for getting you pregnant" smiling rubbing his belly, Crow "it would be funny, you crying because of him punishing you however he wanted" smirking walking off. Yuseis smirked got wider as he held jack by his collar "oh Jackie you're not walking away from this one unmarked" "ok, what do you want me to do" Jack blushing hard, He got a maids outfit with a broom and a short skirt. Jack looks at it "holy hell", He smiled and gave him a list of things to do.

Jack takes the outfit and stripped his normal clothes and puts the maid outfit on, we walk to yusei's house knocking on the door. Yusei smiled and gave jack a cat tail and ears along with lace panties then went to get the door, Jack put them on as well and was blushing madly. Jack walks out blushing madly and starts to vacuum, Crow looks at jack and fell over laughing. "hey yusei what's up-... HAHAHAHA" I sat Jay down on the couch and fell over laughing to "I'm...I'm glad I didn't kill you...or this wouldn't happen, what did he do to piss you off", Jack "that feline needs a muzzle" muttering under his breath, he flinched when something hit butt. "babe remember when I wore a maid outfit, that felt amazing" getting up and kissing him, Yusei smirked as he smacks jacks butt "bad boy now you behave yourself". Jaden laughed as he saw jack being punished.

"but...aahh" he moaned and flinched as he was hit again, "call him master it always sets them off,...right master" looking a jaden putting one leg around his waist and arms around his neck. Jaden gulped as he looked at Jesse and blushed as he held onto him, Yusei smirked as he smacked jacks butt again. "master...please" jack blushed bending over moaning rubbing his hurting butt, I felt something poke me "you have a problem that needs to be fixed master" taking my hands and rubbing his crotch. Yusei smirked as he looked at jack "tell me what you want my little maid", Jaden moaned and held him close. "I want you to stick your pride in master" bending over more. I slipped my hand inside his pants and kept rubbing him, 

Yusei smirked and unzipped his pants, Jaden moaned and laid back. Crow sees everyone's actions and went for a drive, Jack gets on his hands and knees with his butt in the air. Pulls his pants off and sticking his member straight in moaning, Jay called out to him as he wanted to go to. Yusei messaged jacks butt a little before going in, Jaden moaned loudly and held onto his hips. Crow picks up jay and left, Jack moaned at the feeling. I lowered myself til he was inside me all the way, and moved slowly, Yusei moaned at how tight he was. Jaden moaned and held him close, Jack screamed at how big. I went faster suckling on jaden's nipples, Yusei moaned and held onto his hips.

Jaden moaned and watched him, "m-move master" jack moaned. I moaned and felt liquid come out of mine, jaden suckled Jesse and moaned. Yusei moaned and thrusted, I moaned and moved faster and harder. "aahh...yusei" jack moaned louder, yusei moaned and went faster. Jaden moaned and continued, Jack moans louder and claws the floor. I came once and kept going moaning "jaden suck me harder baby", jaden moaned and sycked harder and thrusted faster. Yusei moaned and went harder, "AAHH JADEN...HIT ME...THERE...HARDER" screaming. "YUSEI" jack moaned loudly, The two moaned as the pounded into them.

The other two moaned and came, The males moaned and came deep inside them. Jack collapse on the floor and Jesse collapse on jaden, The two smirked and looked at each other. "Now what" the males say in unison, "Now we stitch". I hide my heavy breathing when we switched "you have pretty eyes yusei" I laid on my back scared, knees locking themselves close, Jacks butt was still throbbing. Yusei smiled "thanks Jesse and don't be scared" he kissed his body gently and messaged him, Jaden smiled and kissed jack's back. I nod and slow my trembling, I pulled yusei face close to mine and started French kissing him,  Jack felt every spot that was kiss flinch and twitch. Yusei held him close and was gentle with him as he kissed him back, Jaden hummed a soft tune to calm jack down. 

I moved to his neck, ears and tail came out kissing, licking, and biting his neck leaving a fang mark, Jack calms down. Yusei moaned a little and nibbled his ears a little as he messaged his legs and arms,  Jaden smiled and messaged jack. "MEWW" I moaned spreading my legs submitting to him, Jack moaned as it felt good. Jaden smiled and kissed his body from his back to his legs, Yusei smiled and kissed his legs. Jack moans louder, "Mewww" I moan louder than jack, Yusei smiled and got between his legs. Jaden got him on his back, I got ready for the impact. Jack was on his back with spread legs, yusei slowly went in him and moaned. Jaden slowly went in and panted.

Both moaned, they held onto their hips. Jack moaned moving with him, Jesse moaned and raised his arms wanting another kiss. Jaden moaned and went faster, Yusei kissed him deeply and went faster. Jack moaned as he came, I deeply kissed him. Jaden moaned and kissed his neck, Yusei moaned and held him close. "Aahh" jack moaned, I moaned as came. Yusei and jaden moaned loudly as they came deep inside them, They moaned again and came again. The two moaned and panted, The two males panted. They pulled out, They moaned. They smiled and they laid down, I collapse and fell asleep quickly. They all fell asleep.