Vizor Tries helping Yusei

Yusa was getting out of the shower and drying off as her real scent came off her, Yusei smelled it as he was not happy. Yusa puts her clothes on and goes to check on her kids, Yusei looked at her as the cubs were behind him. "what's wrong my little ones its mommy" Yusa her head, Yusei growled at her as he didn't let her near the pups. "dad I want to see my pups" Yusa growls back her eyes going red, Yusei's eyes glowed "your not going anywhere Alpha" "I'm your daughter dad" Yusa growls hers glowing. Kamia walks to Yusei and whispered in his ear saying she'll take the pups somewhere away from their fighting and somewhere safe, Yusei growled as he didn't let anyone near the pups as all he heard was Alpha and Yusa he paid no mind to anything else.

"dad you know me Yusa" Yusa pouts and walks to her mom to talk to him "mom" "yes Yusa" Jesse walks to Yusa, Yusei roared in anger as he ran at her, his eyes had a red color to them as he showed his fangs. Yusa talk to her mother "can you talk to him, he don't know me" she hugs him, Jesse pets her head "just cover up the scent". Yusei growled at Jesse as he went and attacked him, Jesse whimpers and held his side as it bled with his ears pinned. "MOM!!" Yusa screams and tears fell and growls at him as her fangs showed and her claws were out, Yusei rammed the wall as his sides shook, his body kept ramming into things as he roared in agony and stress.

Yusa goes to her mom and licks the wound healing him, Jesse whines watching Yusei. Yusei roared in pain as he shook his head and rammed into another wall, Yusa pins him to the wall "daddy stop". Yusei roared in agony as he tried to get away, Yusa held him "daddy calm down". Yusei roared as he flew out of the den, Yusa follows him. Yusei flew far from the den, Yusa kept flying after him. Yusei crashed into a river, Yusa follows "dad" she goes in the river. Yusei was gone, "daddy!, daddy!" Yusa looks for him crying. Suddenly the water sprang up as Yusei came out, "daddy" Yusa looks at him. Yusei's eyes were red as he growled, "daddy you ok" Yusa walks to him. 

Yusa panted heavily, "dad" Yusa hugs him. Yusei stared at her, Yusa looks at him "you still don't know me" she pins her ears "want me to leave" her scent of an Alpha was still on her. Yusei wasn't even after her anymore as something in his mind told him to attack anything in his way, Yusa lets him go and walks away crying not going back to the den. Yusei walked back to the den as he panted as his instincts kicked in, Yusa turns around looking at him and broke down as she thought her father didn't care about her anymore and stayed near the den watching her pups from afar. Yusei wanted her away as he didn't want anyone near him as he even attacked his other kids, Yusa tries sneaking in the den.

Charlotte growls "Yusei, watch for the babies", "Yusei" Raven walks to him. Yusei roared loudly as he knew Yusa was back but didn't care as he saw Jack and growled at him, Yusa cries to her mother but wanted her father. Jack whimpers pinning his ears, Jaden looked at Yusei "okay something is actually wrong here and it isn't Yusei". Yusa whimpers "uncle Jaden, dad hates me" she cries, "He doesn't hate you I think hes under a spell that brings out his greatest enemies and whoever he sees he sees his enemies" Jaden says. "how do you break it and I'm an Alpha like him and he hurt mom badly and the kids" Yusa whimpers, "He didn't hurt the kids just shook them up a little and he needs to get a cure" Jaden said.

"well he attacked mom he's bleeding and I'll make him one" Yusa runs out to find the stuff needed, the pack locked Yusei in a room as they awaited for Yusa to return. Yusa grabs the herbs and runs back but got shot and ran in the den and makes an antidote "ok let me in", Johan got Yusa as he took her to go get healed as Jaden went to make the potion. Yusa whines wanting to check on her father, Johan got some tweezers and got the bullet. Yusa whines clawing the table leaving marks, Johan stitched her up and wrapped her in bandages. Yusa tries sitting up "I need to check on dad" "No you need to rest he will be fine" Johan says, Yusa whines "no I want daddy" "You have to rest Yusa" Johan said sternly.