Twins Are Born

Johan's p.o.v

We got home late last night, I got up feeling hungry, I felt pain but ignored it, I got close to the kitchen I felt wetness and screamed in pain "HAOU", Haou came in as he was in his pink bathrobes "whats wrong Johan". I look at him "the babies are coming", He took him to the hospital. "Aahh" one if the twins started pushing its way through, The doctors were ready "alright Johan push". "GOD IT FRICKEN HURTS" doing as the doc said, Soon a baby was heard crying. Smiling "what's the gender" "Its a girl", I started screaming as the next baby came. The doctor got another blanket "It's almost here" "it hurts" crying squeezing haou's hand, Jesse mumbles in his sleep.

The doctor got the baby "its a boy", Yusei held him. I smiled "that's my boy", he mumbles more "stay away from my family, NO!!!" he screams hiding under yusei's shirt licking his skin for comfort. Yusei held him and rocked him back and forth, They gave him his son. Jesse came out from the shirt opening his eyes revealing teary eyes, "hey baby boy, what should we name them" kissing the little boys head. Yusei smiled and whipped his tears away, Haou thought "how about Sakura for the girl. Jesse smiles back and turned to Jay to feed him, "how Yuuto for the boy" smiling, He nodded and smiled. Yusei smiled and Jay latched on, "welcome to the world you to" smiling.

"morning kitten sleep well" he looks at jays ears and tail "you need a bath after breakfast", Jay looked at him and meows loudly, Yusei smiled and laughed. The twins looked around, "don't start your ears and tail are dirty" saying softly. I smiled at them and felt Yuuto start sucking, Yuuto suckled him and ate happily. Jay meowed more, Yusei sighed. "want someone to take a bath with you" getting up and to the bathroom, "lets see if sakura is hungry". Jay growled and crawled away from the tub, Sakura was fast asleep. "not so fast" grabbing him, "we'll wait till she wakes up". Yuuto continued to eat a lot, Jay whined and hissed. "Yuuto and Jay are like twins when it comes to food" looking shocked.

Jesse takes both their clothes off and gets in with Jay cleaning him, Jay hissed and tried to climb out of the bath. Haou chuckled and watched, Jesse continues to clean Jay then washes the soap out. I yawned feeling tired, Yuuto finally got full. Jay whined and tried to get out, I fell asleep rubbing yuuto's back. After Jay was clean Jesse dried him off and dressed him, going back in to bath himself, he started whimpering at the pain, Yusei came and kissed his head as he cleaned his ears, Jay went off and played. Haou kissed his head, he blushed embarrassed, looking down ears pin down in sadness people not minding helping him. I smiled in my sleep. Yusei smiled and kissed him deeply. Haou also fell asleep.

Jesse's p.o.v

I kissed him back licking his bottom lip, He opened his mouth and moaned. I moaned and licked his entire mouth, but started running my tongue over his fangs, He moaned more as his fangs were sensitive. "So your sensitive spot is your fangs" smirking licking them more, He moaned and blushed as he let him do as he pleased. I got out and pinned him down running my hands over his muscles still kissing him licking his fangs more, He moaned and ran his hands on his body as he nibbled on his skin. "Yusei I like when your dominant over me" moaning loudly, He smirked and laid him down as he sucked on his hole. "YUSEI" moaning louder, He moaned and kissed him. 

I kissed back going back to licking his fangs running my hands under his shirt, He blushed and laid back as he let him do as he wanted. I stripped him of his clothes going into teasing mode, leaving hickeys then licking, kissing, and biting his skin to pelvic and inner thigh, He moaned and spread out his legs for him as he was hard. I notice this and smirk putting two fingers to his mouth for him to suck on them, He moaned and licked his finger. "Good boy" using a free hand to playing with his nipples and sucking the other, He moaned and arched his back as he sucked his fingers. I kept sucking smirking taking my fingers out and thrusting both in his hole, He moaned loudly and his eyes widened.