Grandparents

Charlotte's p.o.v

Rose wanted to play, Jake came out with a chew toy. Yusei "yeah", She plays with him. He ran around with her, She tackles him down. Jake looked up at her, "hiya handsome" she giggled. Jessica walks outside, Jake licked her cheek. Yusei nuzzled Jessica, she kiss him. "what" looking at him.

Rose's p.o.v

Jake blushed red "i had my first kiss yesss", Yusei shrugged and held her. "wanna be my mate" I blush, shakes her head and tackles him. Yusei looked at her "hmmm", Jake blushed and snuggled to her. She was in a playful mood, snuggles back licking his ear. Jake held onto her, Yusei smirked. I kiss his again, "what", Yusei hugged her. Jake giggled and smiled. Licks his cheek, I giggle to "love you". Yusei smiled and kissed her head, Jake "love you more". Kiss his ear, "love you more than the world". Yusei blushed, Jake kissed her. She licks his neck, I kiss back. Yusei moaned. Jake snuggled into her hair, She smirks biting it. I pet his tail snuggling, Jake used her hair as a blanket.

Yusei moaned more, giggles "your cute". She goes farther down his chest, Yusei blushed and panted. Jake smiled. "your horny" she laughs, "now what keep snuggling or something else". Jake kissed her, Yusei blushed red. "and so naughty" she traces her finger nail over his nipple, "make session cool" kissing back biting his bottom lip. Jake blushed and moaned, Yusei tried not to moan. I whimper wanting in, "trying to be tough, lets see how far you go" tracing her nail down his abdomen to his crotch. Jake blushed and opened his mouth for her. Yusei bit his lip and panted, I start licking around his mouth moaning to. She rubs to area, Jake kissed back as his tail wagged.

Yusei blushed and tried not to moan, mine wags running my tongue over his. She goes lower to his hole and press her finger against it through the clothes, Yuseis eyes widened as he didn't know what to make of it. Jake moaned and held her, she circles her finger around the hole smirking. I moan and pulled away needing air, Charlotte was looking for rose and jack was looking for Jake. Jack looked at charlotte "you looking for them to", Jake kissed her neck. Yusei blushed and looked away. "yep" still looking, I moaned "Jake". "your not fun", Yusei kissed her. Jake blushed. Jack sniffed, was taken aback and kiss back. I look at him blushing kissing him hard, "I smell young wolves kissing".

Jack "i do to what should we do", Jake kissed her ears. Yusei kissed her neck, "ummm, never been in this situation with her" she shrugs dumbly. "Jake" moaning loudly, she moans. Jack looked around "i dont know what to do either", Jake smiled. Yusei smirked, "tell me you at least talk to him about sex" looking at him. "I want you" panting, "what". He pinned her down, Jack "yes me and Yusei did". Jake got a condom, she looks at him. "oh good" sighing, I whine at the sight of it. Jake nuzzled her "don't worry its so you wont get pregnant". Jack nodded "so now what", Yusei pinned her down. I pouted "I actually wanted to have your pups", "hunting". She kisses yusei, Jake"are you sure our parents might kill us.

Jack "need some help", Yusei kissed back. "they should understand they might have been in our paws at a young age", "sure", licks his fangs. Jake nodded and tossed the condom behind him, Yusei moaned and shivered. Jack turned into his wolf form, I blush taking my clothes off. "got you to moan finally", she does the same sniffing for a buck or moose. Jack sniffed and pointed to a large buck, Jake licked her clit. Yusei blushed and suckled her, "nice eyes" sneaking behind. "Jake" almost yelling, moans holding him. Jack nodded as his member was visible from his tail, Jake moaned and tried to get her wet. Yusei thrusted in, she sneaks behind the buck. I came as it felt good, "OH GOD" moaning.

Jack got the buck closer to her, Jake ate it happily. Yusei moaned and kissed her, I jumped grabbing the bucks neck with my teeth and snapped it killing it instantly. She push him down sucking him, kisses back. Jack pulled the buck back to the den, Jake moaned and bucked his hips. Yusei kissed her neck, "that was great blondie, in for a playful mood" jumping. Moans and goes faster, moans loudly. Jack smirked and ran around her, Jake held onto her head. Yusei went in deeper, tackles him down playfully biting his ear. I moan coming, "yusei". Jake came all over her face, Yusei kissed her. Jack pinned her down and sat on her, I lay on my back panting. Kisses back, "no fare fat ass" biting his chest.