Family Night

Yusa's p.o.v.

I wake up and walked outside and try to change my clothes into my dragon princess form, Yusei picked her up and took her back inside. "dad what are you doing" squirming, "We are having a family day" "but I was so close with my dragon princess form" whining. "Shhhhh family time", I go limp. Haru and Haruko fall over laughing, he put her on the couch. Pouts folding my vampire and dragon wings leaning back, the rest of the pack came. I start to doze off a little, Yusei snapped his fingers. I jumped and my clothes changed into my dragon princess form and land flat on my face, the pack looked at her. "ow ow ow ow ow" my tail swished, Yusei nuzzled her. Gets up and coughs a little and fire came out, everyone backed off a little. 

"sorry" more came out and covered my mouthJesse and Jessica blinked, Yusei and jaden hid. I wrapped my wings around myself and cried, Yusei held her. Looks at him keeping my mouth closed, he rubbed her back. She signs 'what can I do to fix this' "Your pawer will adjust dear", I nod. He smiled, my clothes go back to normal "that's better". He chuckled, "that's why I was training" smiling. He smiled, "so what were we doing" "Game night" "what game" "Hmm you choose" "truth or dare" I grinned. They smirked, "who goes first" "You go first" "Jay truth or dare". Jay thought "truth" "is it true that your like Jaden" "I'm his son so I'm him but cute" "and your both are always high off Cheetos", Jay puffed his cheeks. "whos next" laughing, Jay "aunt charlotte truth or dare" "dare I never back down" Charlotte smirks. He thought "I dare you to kiss my dad".

Charlotte's p.o.v.

I grab Jaden and dip him kissing straight on the lips, Jaden blushed red and everyone was shocked. "damn aunt Charlotte wasn't kidding" Yusa laughed, I pulled back "like that". Jaden fainted, Jay "you killed my dad". Shrugs "Asteck truth or dare", Asteck "um dare". "I dare you to kiss the person that made you blush yesterday" smirking, Asteck blinked and looked at yusa "but she's my sister" "I kissed my bother on the lips and didn't care" I shrugged. 

Normal p.o.v.

He sighed and kissed yusa, Yusa kissed back and pulled away. Haruko took a picture of the kiss, Asteck scoffed "haru truth or dare" "dare" he grinned. "I dare you to take off all your clothes right now", Haru blushed and strippedHaruko blushed hiding his crotch. Jay blushed red, Asteck "your turn" "dad truth or dare" Haru putting his clothes on. Haruko went to the bathroom to fix his problem, Yusei "hmm dare" "I dare you to wear this" hands his a bag with a sexy bunny outfit on , Haruko comes back. Yusei left with the bag, Haru leans back smirking "hey uncle Jack I got you a present when it comes back". Jack looked at him, Yusei came back blushing. 

Jesse smirked and took a picture of yusei and put it as yusei's contact picture,Haru laughed. Jack blushed red and had a nosebleed, Yusei hid under jacks coat. "and dad complained about my vampire princess form" Yusa smirked, "your next yusei" Jesse smirked. Yusei looked around "jaden truth or dare" "Dare" "I dare you to not eat Cheetos for a week", Jaden fainted again. Yusei smirked, "I'll wake him up" Charlotte gets up and gets between his legs and pulls her leg back "Jaden wake up before I kick you in the dick". Jadens eyes widened as he woke up, "your turn sleeping beauty" Charlotte laughed. Jaden looked "um jack truth or dare" "dare" acting tough, Jaden smirked "I dare you to admit that yusei is a stronger duelist then you" "the hell, I'm king" he pouted, Jaden "jack you know yusei is king" "fine he's a great duelist" pouting. 

Jaden chuckled "your turn" "stardust truth or dare", Stardust "truth" "what were your feelings when yusa was little". Stardust "I always wanted to protect her in any way I could I would roar out for her under yuseis control", Yusa had tears in her eyes and tackles him in a hug. Stardust blushed and looked away, turns his head towards her "that was beautiful" kissing his lips. He kissed back "just don't tell archfiend he will make fun of me", "I'm sure he has someone to protect to". Stardust smiled and nuzzled her, Yusa stays on his lay "your turn babe". Stardust "Jesse truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to give jaden a blowjob", Jesse cracked his knuckles and makes Jaden stand getting on his knees opening his pants pulling them and his boxers down a little. 

Stardust "well they aren't shy", Jaden smirked as he watched him. Archfiend held sakura's hand, "hell naw" kissing the tip and licked the shaft. Sakura held his walking to the den. Everyone watched jaden and Jesse. Jaden moaned softly. Archfiend "wow is this a sex circle now", Jesse sucks him off"don't know but are fun is just as great" smirking. Archfiend blushed red, Jaden purred and moaned. Sakura kisses him, Jesse went faster. Jaden moaned more and blushed, Archfiend kissed back.Jesse deep throats him, she kisses him deeper. Archfiend sat down, Jaden came and panted. Sit on his lap "want to go tell my parents now", Jesse swallowed every last drop.

Jaden panted heavily, Archfiend shrugged. "thanks babe" licking his lips "Luna truth or dare", Sakura drags him "mom dad we have an announcement". Luna looked at him "um truth", The pack looked at them. "what were your thoughts when you met charlotte" Jesse asked, "dad promise me you won't go supreme king" Sakura asked. Jaden looked at her as his eyes flashed gold "what is this about", Luna thought "honestly I didn't know what to think of her". "this is my boyfriend Archfiend" Sakura smiled hugging his arm, "ok your turn". Luna "hmm haru truth or dare", Jaden growled a little. "dare" smirking, "dad he's a great guy or dragon" Sakura pouts. Johan wakes up within Jesse "what happen", Haou "I'm not sure" he was inside jaden. 

Jaden walked off before he attacked, Luna "I dare you to twerk". Johan followed "I'm happy sweet heart", Haru smirks and does it. Jay whistled, Luna laughed. Haou nodded and smiled, Haru smirks and gave Jay a lap dance. Haruko faints with a noes bleed, "thank god I thought I was going to have to go supreme princess and fight him" Sakura warps her arms around Archfiends neck. Luna "alright haru that's enough", Yusei "sakura wanna play". Archfiend chuckled, Haru sits on Jay's lap "uncle crow truth or dare". "sure, babe wanna play" looking at him. Archfind "alright I'm down", Crow "dare". Sakura drags him over, "I dare you to French kiss one man here" smirking. 

Crow shrugged and grabbed yusei and French kissed him, Archfiend smiled and held her. Haru laughed, Sakura sits on his lap. Crow let yusei go and smirked, Archfiend smiled and held her. "your turn", Haru laughed. Sakura snuggles into him, Crow looked at archfiend "truth or dare". Archfiend "dare", "I dare you to give Sakura a sexy show" smirkingSakura blushed. Archfiend "alright I'll try do I have to wear a bikini", "wear a fireman outfit girls love that" Crow smirked. "Can I be a cop instead" "even better" smirking. Archfiend went to change, Yusa smirked and put a chair in the middle of the room and sat Sakura in it. Yusei set the lights down as archfiend came out in a sexy cop uniform with sunglasses on him, Sakura blushes madly. 

He smirked and walked over to her, Sakura blushes more. Archfiend gave her a dance, Sakura moaned at the sight. He smirked and continued, Sakura started squirming her legs together. He smiled innocently, "do your turn so I can drag you to the bedroom" Sakura blushed. Archfiend smirked "jay truth or dare" "dare", Archfiend "hmm say an embarrassing secret about you" "I like wearing girls clothes" Jay blushed, the pack blinked. Yusa and Kazuma sneaks into Jays room and looked through his closet, there were skirts and other girl clothes at the back of his closet. The girls blinked "bet he can rock a women's fashion show". "Jay your turn" Jesse told him somewhat off, Jay thought "uncle jack truth or dare". The baby crawled in and giggled, "dare". 

"whos baby" Charlotte picks the baby up, Yusei "oh the little scamp is mine". Jay "hmm how did you feel when you first found out you liked uncle yusei", "what's the babies name" petting his head. "I was scared to tell him because I though he would turn me away and shame me" Jack looks away, Yusei licked jacks cheek "that's luka the oldest" "ok your turn" "Go uncle jack its your turn" "blackwing truth or dare". Blackwing "truth" "what is your embarrassing or hidden secret", Blackwing thought "I'm into sope operas" "your turn". Yusa and Kazum came back, "where were you two" charlotte asked. "looking in Jays closet", Jay looked at them. Blackwing "Kazuma truth or dare" "dare me babe" she smirked. 

"Be daddy's little girl again", she looks at Crow "daddy can we get ice cream". Crow nodded "have you eaten your veggies" "yes" her tail swayed. He looked at her, she looks at her tail and chases it. "I remember when this happen" Jessica laughed "she would chase her tail not answering the last question", Crow sighed "yes she was always a wild child". Kazuma dove to the kitchen smirking, Crow sighed and yawned. Half of the pack was asleep, everyone else went to bed.