The Surprised Date

Jaden woke up the next morning and yawned, the twins yawned then giggled seeing their mother wake. He smiled and kissed their heads "how did you two get in here" "*yawn* oh hey babe the twins wouldn't sleep unless we both slept with them" I told him sitting up. Jaden nodded and got up as he yawned, "Hey babe I'm going shopping, need anything and want to go on a date later" I kissed the twins cheek and jays lips. "I need fried shrimp and kuriboh wants cookies and okay", I walked to the store and got jays fried shrimp and kuriboh's cookies after that I stopped at a jewelry store, I saw a beautiful ring the stone was brown and had little red stones round it "excuse me sir" I asked the man kindly. 

The man turned around "yes young man how may i help you today" "I would like to buy this ring the one with brown and red gems on it, I want to give it to my boyfriend to tell him how much I love him" I told the man pointing at the ring, the man nodded and pulled out the ring "this ring is made with ruby's and copper " "Its beautiful" I pay for the ring and headed back before Jaden starts worrying "jay I'm back". Jaden was feeding the babies and singing to them, "Got your shrimp and kuriboh's cookies" I kissed his and the twins cheek and whispered into his ear "let me know when your ready". He smiled and kissed him "thank you darling I appreciate it " "What are boyfriends for" I smiled at him, "hey babe when do you want to leave for the date" I kissed his cheek. "Lets go later tonight and leave the kids with syrus" "OK" playing with Luna. Luna giggled and hugged him, "Aaww your so sweet" hugging her back. She smiled and gave him kisses, I kissed her forehead, nose, and cheek. Luna giggled and pulled his hair, "Ow ow ow, Luna baby your pulling daddy's hair again" I was hoping she let's go.

I was sitting in the living room with the twins, I was playing with the twins laughing and giggling with them. I smiled and watched them, I heard one of the twins murmur something, and I tried to listen close. Luna was mumbling, "What is it sweetie" I looked at her confused. She looked at me, "Who were you talking to Luna" I kissed her forehead. She made baby noises, I tickled her to see what she was murmuring about. She giggled and kissed his nose, I booped her saying "boop". She giggled,  I booped her nose again giggling with her. She hugged him, "Aaww I love you too sweetie" I hugged her back. She yawned, "Someone's sleepy" I picked her and laid her in her in her bed. 

She looked at him and giggled, "What's so funny". She pulled his hair, "Why do you keep pulling daddy's hair" I tried getting out of her death grip. She giggled and smiled. "Luna, we don't pull on daddy's hair, it really hurts" I said softly, She kissed his nose. I kissed her's "it's time for a nap", She yawned. I chuckled as I laid her down, and quietly walkout of the room to put my son down for a nap, Jesse was singing to Leo. I sing my son to sleep because he's more fussy than his sister, Jaden smiled and watched. I was sing lost boy to my son then saw jaden "j-j-jay I didn't see you there" I stuttered, Jaden giggled as he gave Jesse lots of kisses. I kissed back "y-y-you didn't hear me ya know" I blushed, "Of course i heard you".

I looked away "your probably going to say I sound like a girl, my parents and family told me that I do" I said to the point of tears, "No your singing is beautiful and i love it so much" he kissed his cheeks and face. "Thanks your the only person who thinks its beautiful" I smiled, "The kids think it's beautiful. I looked to them sleeping, Jaden snuggled to Jesse. "Hey babe want to call syrus to watch the twins while we're on are date, I have a small surprise when we get there" I kissed his forehead, "Alright let's do it and what is it" "You'll cry your eyes out when you see the small surprise" 'hope he'll accept my proposal' I thought to myself. Jaden kissed him deeply, "You won't make me confess on your surprise that easily" I kissed back. 

He kissed his neck, "Nnoo" I playfully moaned and got out of his grip and playfully ran from him.  He whined and pouted, "Date first, then I might throw in a cosplay sexiness for you" playfully grinding my butt into his crotch. He moaned and held him "how about we do it right now", "OK" I sexily walk to the bathroom to get changed, I stripped my clothes and put the sexy maid outfit on, thigh high socks, high heels, I moaned when I put the vibrater cat tail in, and put the ears on walking out to jaden. He had a nosebleed as he looked at him and at the cat vubrator "jesse you look so cute" "Thank you, is that a cherry in your pants or are you happy to see me" I grabbed his bulge.