Secretly Dating

Haru was checking up on his little girl, the baby was fast asleep in her baby swing. Haru smiles and went to check on the other pups, the other two were happily playing on their play mat. Haru smiles and purrs, the babies laid down. Haru walks outside, Jay nuzzled him. Haru purrs nuzzling back, Jay snuggled to him. Haru snuggles back kissing his head, Jay laid down. Haru purrs and curled around his mate, Jay smiled and kissed him. Haru smiled and kissed back, Jay laid down on him. Haru grabs his ass squeezing it, Jay moaned and blushed. Haru smirks kissing his neck, Jay blushed and panted. Haru chuckled pulling back, Jay mumbled. "someone wants attention" Haru smirks, Jay mumbled and rolled away.

Haru whines "I'm sorry" he pins his ears down, He mumbled and walked off as haru ruined the moment. Haru whimpers pinning his ears down and went for a walk with tears streaming down his face, Jay went off to the forest and found a lake. Haruko pinned down Haru, Haru looked away hiding his teared eyes. Haruko licked the tears away, Haru purrs. He smiled, Haru smiles back. He purred, "now what" Haru nuzzles his brother. He shrugged, Haru smirks. He looked at him, Haru nipped his ear. He blushed and moaned, Haru licked his inner ear. Haruko blushed, Haru smirks going for his neck. Haruko whimpered and blushed, Haru smirks "want me or you bang me" "You can choose". 

Haru waved his hindquarters at him, Haruko mounted him. Haru nods for him, He went in. Haru moans, he moaned. Haru nods to continue, he went faster. Haru moans louder "harder", Haruko did as told. Haru screams in pleasure, Haruko rammed into him. Haru screams arching, Haruko smirked. "more" Haru screams, Haruko pounded into him. Haru screams louder, he moaned. "I'm close" Haru screams, "I am to". Haru came everywhere, Haruko came deep inside him. Haru moans, he panted. Haru pants, he pulled out. Haru snuggles him, he purred. Haru purrs, Haruko got up. Haru licks his hindquarters, Haruko purred. Haru licks his entrance, he moaned. Haru mounts him, Haruko blushed and waited. 

Haru thrust into him, Haruko moaned. "Want me to move", he nodded. Haru thrust hard, he moaned loudly. Haru rams into his spot, Haruko screamed. Haru smirks hitting the spot more, Haruko screamed out his name. Haru continues ramming him, Haruko moaned and clawed the floor. "bro I'm close" Haru moans, "I'm close to" he moaned. Haru rammed into and came, Haruko came all over the ground. Haru pants pulling out, Haruko fell to the grass. Haru nuzzles him, there was a sweet smell coming from Charlotte, Lyn, and Rose. The males sniffed the air in interest, the girls didn't notice. The males looked at them, the girls look at them confused and went for a walk. 

Their lovers followed them as they eyed them, Charlotte opened her wings flying off. Lyn and Rose go to there wolf form and try running, Jake and Kalin pinned them down before they could leave. Luna flew after charlotte, Luna flew faster. Kalin licked her neck. Jake mounted her, Charlotte dove into the woods leaves and branches brushing against her and she started smelling like the forest. Lyn purrs, "Jakey what are you doing" Rose whimpered little startled. Jake "I'm sorry you just smell so sweet and its driving me insane", Kalin kissed her neck. Luna pinned her down and licked her ears. "ohhh" Rose smiles licking his muzzle, Lyn moans and purrs. 

Charlotte purrs and noticed where they were getting a cage closed on them, Luna got off as she took them to a cave were they were alone. Jake smirked and licked her neck and shoulders, Kalin smirked and slowly went in. Charlotte blushed, Rose moans. Lyn moans loudly, Luna mounted her. Kalin smirked, Jake licked her back. Charlotte blushes madly, Lyn blushes moaning "more". Rose moans more, Jake rubbed against her. Kalin thrusted, Luna licked her neck. Rose blushes moaning, Lyn moans even louder. Charlotte purrs, Jake moaned and felt her body. Kalin went faster, Luna suckled on her. Rose moans, Lyn screams arching. Charlotte moans purring, Jake slowly went into her hole. 

Kalin went deep inside, Luna suckled more. Rose moans "harder", Lyn screams louder. Charlotte moans, Luna smiled and purred. Kalin moaned, Jake did as told. Charlotte looked at her, Lyn moans felling close. Rose screams, Kalin moaned and panted. Jake went faster, Luna liked her. Lyn moaned and came, Rose screamed. Charlotte moaned, Jake kissed her. Luna smiled, Kalin came all over her. Rose kissed back, Charlotte smiled nodding. Lyn made it were he came in her, Kalin moaned and blushed. Jake moaned and kissed her, Luna spread her legs. Lyn moans, Rose moans. Charlotte blushed, the males pulled put. Luna fingered her, the girls moan happy.