The Surprise Baby

Jesse's p.o.v.

"babe I'm going to lay down" I looked at jaden, Jack fainted. Jaden nodded and smiled, Charlotte grab him and set him next to yusei. Get to the bedroom door and felt pain but ignores it going in laying down feeling the wetness and pain hits again grabbing a pillow screaming into it, Jaden felt something was wrong and knocked on the door. Jack was out cold, "y-yes" panting. Yawns and goes to lay down, Jaden "Jesse are you okay". The babies took her bed over, winches in pain "y-yeah babe". Snuggles to all of them, Jaden opened the door. They snuggled to her, hugs the pillow closer and scream bloody murder as the pain hit hard. Licks their heads, Jaden took him to the hospital. 

The pups smiled, "what the hell" crying out. "who's hungry" smiles at them, Haruko walks in the den carrying a red dragon in human form while haru carried a blue egg and a red egg, "kalin wanna play" rubbing against him. Jay looked at them and tilted his head, The doctors got Jesse on a bed. Kalin smirked and pinned her down, "saved him from hunters, think his name is archfiend". I screamed in more pain than before, smirks back and kissed him. Jay nodded and looked at the eggs. "Mr. Anderson your pregnant". Kalin kissed her neck, "where's stardust maybe he'll know". "h-how!! I didn't show signs" screaming again, moans "kalin". Stardust popped up "hello everyone", Jay "hi stardust". 

Doctor "sometimes you don't show signs until your in labor". Kalin kissed her, "hey" the twins said still holding archfiend and the eggs. Screams as I could feel the baby, kisses back. Stardust checked the eggs and baby, The doctors got ready. Kalin smiled, "I think they're star's kids" haru whispering. Blacks out completely. Smiles back "I'm longing for you now", Jay blinked and stardust titled his head "could be yusei's". The doctors put him on oxygen, Kalin thrusted into her. "just have to wait", stays out. Moans loudly, The doctors had to give him a c section. Kalin rammed into her, the baby dragons yawned. Wakes up and yelp loudly, moans clawing his back. The twins set the sleeping archfiend down, the doctors calmed him down. 

Jay walked to them, Kalin moaned. "Jaden" looking for him, haru pets archfiend. Moans kissing his neck, Jaden was getting food. Jay kissed haruko, Kalin kissed her. I start crying for him hyperventilating really bad, haruko kiss him back. Jessica was curled up around her eggs then perked when she heard cracking noises "babe it happening", kisses back. Crow woke up and nuzzled the eggs "yusei should be here these are his babies to", Jaden came back and calmed him down. Kalin rammed into her, Jay smiled. "I know but I heard him and jack are doing some trial" nuzzling them, calms down "can we please get the baby out" winching feeling the baby. "kalin" screaming pinning him down riding him, "sounds like Jessica's eggs are hatching" haru pick the baby dragon up and goes to her room. 

Haruko follows with the two eggs as they started cracking "um guys", Crow blinked "wow cool more eggs". Jay "everyone wants to be out today", Jaden nodded as the doctors told Jesse to push. Kalin held onto her hips, "I heard Jesse screaming and Lyn and kalin are having sex since jack is knocked out", haru holds the baby dragon close watching. Haruko sets the eggs down nuzzling them, screams pushing. Bounces faster as her breast bounced,   Crow nodded "well jack is going to get so mad when he wakes up". Jay licked the eggs as they started to hatch, The doctor got the baby "its a boy". Jaden smiled and kissed Jesse's head, Kalin blushed and suckled her. 

"Yep" Jessica watched all the eggs hatch, Haru and haruko nuzzles jay watching. "Can I see him" holding my arms out, Moans more and continues. The doctor nodded and handed the baby to Jesse once they cleaned him and wrapped him up, Jay smiled as the first baby popped out as she had grey eyes with teal hair. Kalin kissed her, "hi little one I didn't know you were there" smiling. "cute" Jessica cleans her, the twins watch the babies hatch. Kiss back, The baby looked exactly like Jesse. The baby cooed as another came out who had black hair and emerald green eyes and he was kinda small, Kalin moaned and panted. I smile and kiss his head, she cleans him carefully.